What's News Old Friends

flat out

Hey guys how's things,

Finally got myself another corolla, after nearly 3 years without one I desperately needed a daily and a pretty neat AE71 popped up, basically 2 owners, owned and garaged buy a mechanic for the last 10 years, 170k

Anyways I'm living on flinders island at the moment, have been for nearly twelve months, come for a holiday and decided to stay, needed a break for personal reasons too,

Anyway guys what's news? It feels like forever since I have seen most of you, how's the progress coming, what's going on,

At a guess

Ben = piloting some man made flying contraption

Simon = still ʞ©$ɟing with k motors :P

Leigh = still waiting for the center caps I have

Dan = ranga

Daimon = nearly finished that beige bus

Anyways what's the rolla scene doing up north? 17 year olds with ke70 "drifters" I'll bet?

Members dont see this ad

Haha nice nice,

my sister and brother Inlaw live here, I come over to tidy up there cars and got 2 weeks work as it was quiet when I was there building the pulp mill,

2 weeks turned to 6, then to 3 months and I'm still here, working for bowman transport, truck driving and repairs and mantinence, great place, not so good in the money department,

Plan on being here for as long as possible, got a job at the end Of the year FIFO of WA, so I'll keep doing that till I decide what I really want to do, hopefully forestry comes back in the next 5-10 years and I'll just sit in a seat and make coin doing what I love.

What are you doing now si, got your message ages ago that your not working for world of Warcraft

Recently made redundant, looking for full time work and doing some casual stuff here and there. Discussing weather we should leave the dismall state!

Its not much better elsewhere. Unless you're in the main centers or the mines. I was damn lucky I got a new job so fast, even though its a 45 minute commute.

na beige one sold to ed lovet he had it two weeks and did the 17YO thing and drifted it into a gutter and killed the chassis.

ive been playing with a white ae71 with a bigport and an sc12 having oodles of fun in it, till it shit a piston so rebuilt it last week but still gotta put back in the car