Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Feral 4K Build

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey guys, it's Cleveland here. Dads a bit busy, and I thought I'd throw a few pics up of the old rolla. As it is I'm about to start assembling the race engine, and here's hoping it'll be done soon :D I reckon it looks alright now, I might go work on it :P

 

post-17369-0-16403500-1372231886_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-21616700-1372232082_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-47835800-1372232156_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-13095200-1372232218_thumb.jpg

 

Looks alright I say, not bad, Stay tuned, I don't even know the paint scheme is yet :o (Dad wont tell me either)

  • Replies 302
  • Views 469.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Skellington
    Skellington

    Keep up the good work. I like what you have done to the car so far. Good luck with the hood. Hope you find one.

  • Very happy with nozzle position and depth into the ports, should work well...... Had to mill down that vacuum port for some clearance with the solid lines etc....

  • Couldnt help myself :lol: Bit of new signage...

Posted Images

Looks alright I say, not bad, Stay tuned, I don't even know the paint scheme is yet :o (Dad wont tell me either)

 

Not bad you say Clevo?

I think it looks wwaaaayyyyy better than when I saw it last!!!

 

My offer to take that Scout off your uncle's hands still stands!!hahaha

  • Author

The scout is either goin across aussie, or goin in a museum , either way should be a good story!......

  • Author

  • Notice he wants to work on it now its shiny! funny bout that!!!!

  • Author

Just scored lots of overtime at work for next two weeks, great i wanna work on the rolla!. Anyway bits are turning up in the mail so

its still moving along, the boy will have to work on it some more.....

  • Author

Got the gauge set today..

 

Tacho, water temp, oil pressure, oil temp and volts gauge to go in the dash on dads next day off....

Must say I'm excited for it to finish haha, still a while to go yet though :P

 

~ Clevo

  • Author

Okey dokey always liked the swirl polished machined look so,.... took the dash/tailgate panel to dazza and whalla ,

backyard swirlpolishing in action folks..

post-17369-0-59684400-1373194401_thumb.jpg

Simply cut a scotchbrite pad to size and add to a heavy duty, wire wheel in the ol benchdrill, n be patient steady, and a little bit pi##@d,

hello dashboard!, then add gauges but thats easy eh!

post-17369-0-61179300-1373194739_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-51693200-1373194924_thumb.jpg also has the old skool hotrod look which we love too!..

post-17369-0-76840800-1373195230_thumb.jpg

  • Author

FINISHED PRODUCT!!! just switches n shit to go...

post-17369-0-39829100-1373196905_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-42597200-1373197009_thumb.jpg lookin pretty flash i reckon total outlay for dash, $220 bucks inc gauges love it !

post-17369-0-28934100-1373197260_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-47596200-1373197471_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-89879400-1373197593_thumb.jpg

probly shoulda vacuumed the floor looks pretty ugly in pics lol!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

More pikkies! rear bumper finished and fitted ( sorry purists but they were far too gone to rechrome em!) so they were

stripped panelbeated lightened and colorcoded....

post-17369-0-42583800-1374030913_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-07180800-1374030970_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-95475600-1374031035_thumb.jpg How ya all goin with the bumpers bein bodycolor?

  • Author

ENGINE WORK HAS BEGUN!! Cleaned up inlet manifold as much as possible, mainly just a little shortside work and cleaned out all the lovely casting marks.

The redline manifolds are pretty ordinary in the length department so were gonna run 25mm phenolic spacers to chase a little more airspeed,

seeing as we rev it hard fuel velocity is were its at...

post-17369-0-42716800-1374043959_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-11783500-1374044028_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-45978000-1374044126_thumb.jpg

Now its time for a little rebuild of the carbs n stuff..

post-17369-0-48428500-1374044225_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-97422600-1374044290_thumb.jpg

Also still have the original 4 into 1 tuned length pacemaker extractors, these pipes are the early early pacemakers that were 1" 1/4 off the head,

really nice old retro pipes , helps our top end power too....

post-17369-0-99174600-1374044559_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-75023400-1374044641_thumb.jpg

This really is the good bit after soooo much boriiing panelwork, woo hooo.

  • Author

post-17369-0-20665200-1374048521_thumb.jpg Manifold with spacers and softmounts fitted, picked up a ckeeky 1/2" i reckon mmm.

post-17369-0-10950800-1374048595_thumb.jpg

Nice work Fellas

Reckon those bumpers look alright, kinda works with overall look and flared guards.

Coming along pretty well .

Keep up the good work

 

hell yeah, can't wait for more engine pics etc, gets me exited haha

As long as those flares are nicely filled, I don't think anyone will pay much attention to the bumpers :)

  • Author

Hey guys got a bit more done today, mainly the outside colorscheme, I know its quite brock like but sennas mclaren just doesnt have enough bodywork to make,

the old scgool marlboro paintscheme look good, imo ...also thinking of replacing the MARLBORO lettering with ROLLABRO seeing as the boy is half maori lol....

post-17369-0-26558400-1374750732_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-61614800-1374750826_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-24267400-1374750933_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-35374600-1374751060_thumb.jpg Originally it was supposed to be an AYRTON SENNA TRIBUTE but its kinda morphing into an early brockie,

ohh well the VB TO VK commies looked tough as anyway!!

post-17369-0-69191500-1374751333_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.