July 25, 201313 yr Author comment_662837 ps how those flares lookin now? i never intended on moulding them into the bodywork as i intend to tear em off on the rear pretty frequently, with burnouts etc ( DADS GOOD AT THEM!) As originally posted this car will be used in any fun event i can enter it in !..... Report
July 27, 201313 yr Author comment_662950 More goodies on the way, inc seats, harnesses , handbrake, extinguisher, all interior stuff will post pikkies as were fitting it all nxt week! Report
August 4, 201313 yr Author comment_663774 More recycling nice big bit of alloy chequerplate! now its floorpans lol. and the front is all fitted back up. Report
August 6, 201313 yr Author comment_664058 MORE GOODIES!!! the seats n harness setup, were gonna need two seats for events like EASTERNATS SUMMERNATS LARDNER PARK Etc So clevo told me to go lightweight in the drift dept so BRIDES N TAKATAS it is! hope you guys like em cheers.... certainly really good fun puttin all the good bits in..... Report
August 6, 201313 yr Author comment_664063 ps ( and I'm dead serious here guys!) anyone know where to purchase a direct port nitrous kit nowadays (for a 4 cyl,,)all seems to be throttle body stuff, now and I'm gonna need individual manifold direct port stuff? seeing as I'm running dellortos etc , they used to sell kits back in the day but no one advertises, for it anymore?guess everyone went efi , however any info in this direction would be handy , as I'm keen on puttin this thing on the good ol bottle cheers.. Report
August 6, 201313 yr comment_664079 ps ( and I'm dead serious here guys!) anyone know where to purchase a direct port nitrous kit nowadays (for a 4 cyl,,)all seems to be throttle body stuff, now and I'm gonna need individual manifold direct port stuff? seeing as I'm running dellortos etc , they used to sell kits back in the day but no one advertises, for it anymore?guess everyone went efi , however any info in this direction would be handy , as I'm keen on puttin this thing on the good ol bottle cheers.. Could get one through my wholesaler if needed. Got a cheap bottle fill contact too. Report
August 9, 201313 yr Author comment_664269 Bit more done since last post, finished dashtop ,finished drivers side floorpan, rebuilt one carb(jeeseus what a prick of a fiddly thing!), got some engine coating done, recoed radiator, lots more still to do..... Cyl head is still in the shop so no engine assembly work just yet, ohh well just keep on tinkering i suppose.. Report
August 20, 201313 yr Author comment_665097 And so I've just finished rebuilding the twin delortos.. Full new gaskets, O-rings, and accelerator pumps. Needle valves out in and cleaned up every nut bolt and screw. Check out the state of some of the parts!! Report
August 21, 201313 yr Author comment_665173 Gee he takes the glamour photos doesnt he?, Anyway he did a great job of the rebuild of these carbs( I MADE HIM) ill post pikkies of his handywork later on till then...... Report
August 21, 201313 yr Author comment_665189 PIKKIES!!!!! As posted the boy did a great job of what was a right royal prick! cheers DAD!!! Report
August 21, 201313 yr Author comment_665190 MIGHT EVEN GET THE FUEL FEEDS THE RIGHT WAY ROUND!!! ...... Report
September 21, 201313 yr Author comment_667499 Got the cylinder head back from shop!, 3k bigport, dads porting,3mm oversize FIAT intake valves, 1mm oversize ALFA exhaust valves all stainless, LANCIA double valve springs 80 pound pressure, new seats , guides,and vnv6 valve stem seals, heres some pikkies .... Report
September 22, 201313 yr comment_667610 Great Build, definitly enjoy reading updates on this car. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now