The Feral 4K Build

Feral4K

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for the motorvation guys , Snot35 yep pretty serious cyl head on it now, much more than the old bigport that was on the original car,

when it was originally built power came on hard from 4500 to 9000 and pulled all the way without dropping off the powerband, with the new

head and intake assy I'm hoping to get the whole 9500 out of it as for the spacers ive looked at the trench between the two throats and I'm contemplating

using it for the nitrous injector perhaps, thoughts on this? also running MSD 6al2 with two step limiter for better burn and launch assist! vehicle is

being built to run dedicated methanol after initial run in sort out period, and a 60 shot of gas I WANT THE FASTEST K MOTOR CROWN!!!!!!

When I lined up those spacers the trench didn't sit anywhere useful and let air into the manifold face, I don't think they're usable. I would have thought you'd want NOS injectors screwed into the manifold somewhere? Those spacers are the wrong material for that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

ILL TRY N POST PICS THIS TIME!!!! sites been not much chop since upgrade? hard to load pics and terribly slow? then again I'm on mobile tablet but

it used to work a lot better?....

post-17369-0-14962900-1384514413_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-25821700-1384514659_thumb.jpgphoto loader is takn twenny mins to upload a pi kkie grr thats me on a friday mmmmmm

• 3 weeks later...