January 1, 201313 yr comment_641925 Thought it was about time to get back on here and put some pictures of the ke36's that ive been collecting. The white one i bought from Vic and drove 1700 kms home in one hit it loved it, had 45000kms original when i got it 3 months ago and now has around 54000kms as ive been using it as my parts delivery van for my car parts business. The black one has been around for a few years i built it about 3 years ago and its been slightly molested with the owners inbetween, the yelow one is 5k and 5speed with weber carby. and the blue one is just for parts, Edited January 13, 201313 yr by sleepercorty Report
January 1, 201313 yr Author comment_641928 I'm trying to keep the white one original so was thinking about building the yellow one as my work van, i have a 4k with big camshaft and a trimatic in the shed, slotted rotors, xt130 corona control arms, brand new weber and turbo hat, intercooler, 1jz turbo so it will be getting all of that to start with. I will also possibly be selling the 5k and 5 speed out of it if anyone is interested, comes complete with weber 32/36 and extractors. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_641929 fck that white one is clean, I saw you driving it down Mort St and looked schmick but didn't know what the inside looked like. Did you sell the hilux? Report
January 1, 201313 yr Author comment_641933 Haha, I'd rather buy the black ke36 back ;) its got no engine or box in it, its pretty much a parts car these days Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_641934 I'm sure when I had it there was a fair bit of rust and repair to the chassis rail, I wouldn't mind finding a KE3X again though. Report
January 1, 201313 yr Author comment_641937 I'm sure when I had it there was a fair bit of rust and repair to the chassis rail, I wouldn't mind finding a KE3X again though. yep its got rust thats why I'm going to use the yellow one Report
January 1, 201313 yr Author comment_641938 was waiting for this mate..! awesome you knew i couldnt stay away Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_641952 man that white one is so tidy definately worth the drive. Not sure about the trimatic idea, i put one in my ke25 with a 5k and i really regretted it in the end, having been there i think the 5 speed is a much better option. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_642067 The white one is very very cool. And I like the 4K turbo setup you've got planned, but the trimatic part doesn't sound too good, but each to their own. :) All the best with your addiction. Josh :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now