Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost

Featured Replies

Thought it was about time to get back on here and put some pictures of the ke36's that ive been collecting. The white one i bought from Vic and drove 1700 kms home in one hit it loved it, had 45000kms original when i got it 3 months ago and now has around 54000kms as ive been using it as my parts delivery van for my car parts business. The black one has been around for a few years i built it about 3 years ago and its been slightly molested with the owners inbetween, the yelow one is 5k and 5speed with weber carby. and the blue one is just for parts,

IMG_0722_zps1c5da9e8.jpg

IMG_1220_zps0b9d3ea9.jpg

IMG_0720_zps7925f84c.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsb7cdb2e0.jpg

Edited by sleepercorty

  • Replies 78
  • Views 143k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm trying to keep the white one original so was thinking about building the yellow one as my work van, i have a 4k with big camshaft and a trimatic in the shed, slotted rotors, xt130 corona control arms, brand new weber and turbo hat, intercooler, 1jz turbo so it will be getting all of that to start with. I will also possibly be selling the 5k and 5 speed out of it if anyone is interested, comes complete with weber 32/36 and extractors.

IMG_1123_zps31250a37.jpg

fck that white one is clean, I saw you driving it down Mort St and looked schmick but didn't know what the inside looked like.

 

Did you sell the hilux?

Haha, I'd rather buy the black ke36 back ;)

  • Author

Haha, I'd rather buy the black ke36 back ;)

 

its got no engine or box in it, its pretty much a parts car these days

I'm sure when I had it there was a fair bit of rust and repair to the chassis rail, I wouldn't mind finding a KE3X again though.

was waiting for this mate..!

awesome

  • Author

I'm sure when I had it there was a fair bit of rust and repair to the chassis rail, I wouldn't mind finding a KE3X again though.

 

yep its got rust thats why I'm going to use the yellow one

  • Author

was waiting for this mate..!

awesome

 

you knew i couldnt stay away

man that white one is so tidy definately worth the drive.

 

Not sure about the trimatic idea, i put one in my ke25 with a 5k and i really regretted it in the end, having been there i think the 5 speed is a much better option.

Love the white one.

The white one is just plain beautiful!

The white one is very very cool.

 

And I like the 4K turbo setup you've got planned, but the trimatic part doesn't sound too good, but each to their own. :)

 

All the best with your addiction.

 

Josh :cool:

oh that beige interior is perfect.... :thumbsup:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.