My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost

sleepercorty

Thought it was about time to get back on here and put some pictures of the ke36's that ive been collecting. The white one i bought from Vic and drove 1700 kms home in one hit it loved it, had 45000kms original when i got it 3 months ago and now has around 54000kms as ive been using it as my parts delivery van for my car parts business. The black one has been around for a few years i built it about 3 years ago and its been slightly molested with the owners inbetween, the yelow one is 5k and 5speed with weber carby. and the blue one is just for parts,

IMG_0722_zps1c5da9e8.jpg

IMG_1220_zps0b9d3ea9.jpg

IMG_0720_zps7925f84c.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsb7cdb2e0.jpg

Edited by sleepercorty
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

I'm trying to keep the white one original so was thinking about building the yellow one as my work van, i have a 4k with big camshaft and a trimatic in the shed, slotted rotors, xt130 corona control arms, brand new weber and turbo hat, intercooler, 1jz turbo so it will be getting all of that to start with. I will also possibly be selling the 5k and 5 speed out of it if anyone is interested, comes complete with weber 32/36 and extractors.

IMG_1123_zps31250a37.jpg