Rc Members Shirts

Members dont see this ad

I have the "proper" rollaclub header font if someone wants it.

yeah keen for any input for the shirts i have gotten a small trail batch on order just waiting for confirmation from the place

there isnt many in this trial batch but want to see what the quality of product and also the amount of interest we get back for these more will be made

myself and another member on here are working on ideas for other designs as we speak so in a bit of time we will have pics hopefully uploaded to see what people are interested in

If there's a way for interstate members to possibly order one of these, I'd be keen. Could possibly even take bulk order & distribute to other Vic members (if they're keen) from my end to ease the load on your end?

I'm partial to either the RC header font or the Sega-style.

If there's a way for interstate members to possibly order one of these, I'd be keen. Could possibly even take bulk order & distribute to other Vic members (if they're keen) from my end to ease the load on your end?

I'm partial to either the RC header font or the Sega-style.

hey carbon i will look further into this once i see how well the test batch goes