Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3Sgte Racecar

Featured Replies

Nice work Justin.

Fulcrum do a poly bush kit for these subframes if you find the rubber is a bit soft.

Listed for 85 MA61 Supra.

  • Replies 302
  • Views 610.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is looking good mate. I went and spoke to a fabricator I know about doing this for my coupe.. Hah aahhh I don't think il be going that path. Il just look on at yours with envy

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Started on the front end, machined up some spacers so I could put rose joints in for the inner joint of the lover control arm, gonna make up some dummy control arms with some flat bar so I can work ou

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeh dad looked up his book and said fulcrum do urathane, but he doesn't like urathane coz they chew out or something, but I'm gonna see how it goes with the rubber, if I wanted to make it rigid I cound machine up some cast nylon mounts or ally for a real solid mount like some of the rx7 guys do, time will tell I guess

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Been working on my 20 lately instead of the 30, going to marysville this weekend for the intro, went to winton today for the V8's and while I was there I caught up with Adam Ronke and bought his old teins from his FC rx7 so that's one big purchase off the list

post-12610-0-96265100-1396788623_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Have had any time to work on the 30 for a while, I went to marysville earlier this month and had a woops, it wasn't very nice but it's fixed now, off to the mallala 6 hour this weekend then back into the 30, I'm sick of seeing it sitting on the rotisserie will be good to get it back on the ground

post-12610-0-75669000-1398510653_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-53201900-1398510768_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-70969000-1398510827_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-47330700-1398510877_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-01643900-1398510943_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-36000800-1398510987_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-68176800-1398511051_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-55119100-1398511095_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-61322300-1398511148_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-29833800-1398511205_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-16311400-1398511257_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-85010400-1398511312_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-97394600-1398511350_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally getting back into it, finishing of the seam welding, just a parcel shelf, floor rails and drain holes to go

  • Author

So close, tiny bit if seam welding left, fill some holes, clean it and paint it

post-12610-0-57497500-1399987426_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-50132200-1399987456_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-65682500-1399987495_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-11617700-1399987529_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-39478400-1399987665_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-12745700-1399987711_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-52734900-1399987744_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Sway bar cleaned and painted looks much better I think, subframes are ready for paint, that's the plan tomorrow night

post-12610-0-08258700-1400598593_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-48648500-1400598705_thumb.jpg

Wow, I don't think they looked that good when it was new.

Looks great and final assembly is always the best part.

  • Author

Haha thanks Craig, I've just gotta try and get it in the car in the next week

  • Author

Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

post-12610-0-63244500-1401019975_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-27839600-1401020029_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-82927800-1401020104_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-77171500-1401020156_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-03832700-1401020204_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-28616100-1401020239_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-56582600-1401020308_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-10824800-1401020341_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-89688400-1401020381_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-50951400-1401020417_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-46215100-1401020516_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-94522500-1401020631_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-48548700-1401020687_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-90134000-1401020758_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-55171000-1401020876_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-58615800-1401020913_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-43794200-1401020950_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-19820700-1401021002_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-54521200-1401021058_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-71890400-1401021094_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.