Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3Sgte Racecar

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've also got these for sale if anyone's interested, 15"x5.5" 4x114.3 TRX bluebird wheels, repainted them on Tuesday, no buckles or dints, very minimal gutter rash, billet alloy centre caps (I didn't want datsun caps on my rolla so I made these lol) $300ono located in shepparton Vic

post-12610-0-85946300-1415430793_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-13232100-1415430974_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 302
  • Views 610.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is looking good mate. I went and spoke to a fabricator I know about doing this for my coupe.. Hah aahhh I don't think il be going that path. Il just look on at yours with envy

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Started on the front end, machined up some spacers so I could put rose joints in for the inner joint of the lover control arm, gonna make up some dummy control arms with some flat bar so I can work ou

Posted Images

  • Author

I'd rather sell all of them mate, you could put a whole set on yours with a spare 👍👌

Coming along well mate, love your work.

Where are you buying your rose-joints from?

  • Author

Thanks mate, I get mine from shepp city bearings, you should be able to get them at most bearing shops

Thanks mate, I get mine from shepp city bearings, you should be able to get them at most bearing shops

 

Yeah the ones I have been looking at are teflon lined, I was interested to see yours had a grease nipple on them.

  • Author

My wheels turned up but there was a mix up with the offset and they sit out too wide so they have all been sold already and I'll organize the cage shortly

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Anyone interested in buying my trailer? I'm gonna build an elclosed trailer

FOR SALE

Air bag tilt trailer

Electric brakes

Electric winch with remote

Twin cylinder compressor

12" firestone airbags

Alloy tool box in the floor (tools not included)

Onboard battery (connects to tow vehicle via anderson plug)

Floor lighting and tool box lighting

All lights are LED

Wireless remote airbag operation

Manual override switches

Tyre rack

Jerry can holder

Spare tyre

15" tyres 80% tread

Brand new spare

Timkin wheel bearings

45 seconds to lower with car

35 seconds to raise with car

Overall length 6m

Overall width 2.5m

Max car wheel track 1,840mm

Min car wheel track 630mm

Max car wheel base 3,300mm

600kg

Rated to carry 2,000kg

Tows very well

The cars I've towed with the trailer and fit well are:

Ke20/30/35/55/70 corollas

Ae93 corolla

TA22 celica

ST162 celica

86 corona

98 WRX

Mazda RX4

Datsun 1600

$6,500 firm

post-12610-0-52435100-1417220545_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-64730000-1417220592_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-69019800-1417220654_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-29794300-1417220696_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-09419000-1417220744_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-20316900-1417220802_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-32277600-1417220872_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-86291100-1417220924_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-71409800-1417220966_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-30643500-1417221016_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-94001400-1417221052_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-19989900-1417221099_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-76441000-1417221152_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-50933500-1417221200_thumb.jpg

  • Author

So close to not wanting to sell it, it's a great trailer, I love it but I can't afford to have 2 trailers and don't have the space anyway

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Picked up the car tonight, majority of the cage is bent up, I'll bend up the intrusion bars and seat mounts once the cage is fitted and I am able to work them out properly, I have another 3 7.3m lengths of tube at the workshop, the car weighs 575kg as is minus the parts of the cage sitting in it, the cage material sitting in it weigh 25.5kg. Gotta wait now infill my brother is free to help me with the fitment, he has fantastic tig welding skill unlike me

post-12610-0-57923900-1418034929_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-61245200-1418035036_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Cut all the brackets and tabs off the firewall, I hate grinding off spot welds

post-12610-0-01611800-1418293860_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-75847900-1418293901_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-02985300-1418293939_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-56875800-1418293978_thumb.jpg

Some of those suckers just crack off with a twist and others think there holding the car together.

What are you doing for a dash?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.