SLOTH Snr

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, my dad measured the angle and made up the extensions to make the bowls vertical.

Here are two pictures of it before (you can see the angle)

post-539-1277289932_thumb.jpg

post-539-1277289957_thumb.jpg

And other picture after

post-539-1277290052_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have any better pics at the moment of the engine bay after the extensions were added. You can see them a little in the picture.

This is awesome. Ive seen a few powerfull K engines, but this would haul ass. Stiff bottom end and a few pounds of boost perhaps?? :yes:

Hehe, it only makes 58rwkw but it's still a lot of fun (especially with the car being so light).

I took it to Marulan Driver Training Center last year. Because of how light the car was I was able to keep up with (and almost get closer to) some of the bigger cars (Monaros etc) through the corners that were close together, but as soon as I hit the straights it showed it short legs (especially against a brand new R35 skyline, lol).

We were considering supercharging it. But when I was driving it regularly I never really had any issues. It had just the right amount of power to make it fun and drivable on the road, but not too much that I got myself in to trouble. These days the car is in a different state, and I drive it whenever I go back home as I've now got a 20v Silvertop AE86.