Reason I Left Rollaclub

Jono.C

I thought i'd throw up a photo of my new love i've been toying with for a while..

Used to be on here quite a lot, I left RC for about a year and something due to getting sick of ke70's and internet.

My ke10 was being a stubborn shit and i moved it to my friends house 85k's away for a while.

Built a ca18det ke30 only to get bored, Built a 3t ke70 for a mate and lately a retardedly stupidly spastic 3sgte build is taking up my time for the Celica

Found it on Gumtree, After a phone call drove 300k's to get it a few days later and been smitten ever since!

1973 MS65 Crown, HM Motors rebuilt 4m and w40

Here's how it currently sits!

New windscreen, New exhaust, Nolathaned front end, Compressed springs, Hilux gas shocks, Twin spinner diff

15x8 -25 sunraysias with 195/50's, Untouched guards

All bent trim removed from the front, Debadged and blacked out front

All dents pulled out and polished

All the car needs now is rear bar straightened and rear seat belts

Currently have 1jzge at a mates place with a sc14 on the side for when it gets boring!

1461531_10202542259015338_773207353659543797_n_zps315e3833.jpg

Will be back on a bit more now as i'll be acquiring a new corolla for a build soon to replace my mx73 as daily.

Cheers!

Edited by Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Actually i have a second ra60.. I pulled the w57 out for my 3sgte, I'll check next time i'm there if there's a tailshaft

Cheers Ben, It was a pretty good score but also took a still requires a bit of work.. Not used to owning something so heavy after many corolla's etc haha

Not sure the sc14 is the best choice but it was free.. May not use that motor at all yet. The idea of a carb'd ls1 keeps coming into my head as well

Uh, 9? 10? Haha plus a couple of parts Celicas

Possibly on the box, I think the gearbox could be average in this ill have to get it out and have a look

Way worse than me then.

Considering pending deals you can have the w50 for a pineapple.

Cheers fellas! I'll find some more photos if I can, It's hibernating over winter currently

Next up is to fit my sunshade (needs to be sandblasted and coated) and whitewalls with bullet caps

I'll take you up on that offer Si!

I've sold a few cars lately so I'm getting better haha, Getting a datsun 1000 panelvan soon, just waiting for the guy to cut the side out of his shed so I can get it out hahah