June 29, 201412 yr comment_684854 I thought i'd throw up a photo of my new love i've been toying with for a while.. Used to be on here quite a lot, I left RC for about a year and something due to getting sick of ke70's and internet. My ke10 was being a stubborn shit and i moved it to my friends house 85k's away for a while. Built a ca18det ke30 only to get bored, Built a 3t ke70 for a mate and lately a retardedly stupidly spastic 3sgte build is taking up my time for the Celica Found it on Gumtree, After a phone call drove 300k's to get it a few days later and been smitten ever since! 1973 MS65 Crown, HM Motors rebuilt 4m and w40 Here's how it currently sits! New windscreen, New exhaust, Nolathaned front end, Compressed springs, Hilux gas shocks, Twin spinner diff 15x8 -25 sunraysias with 195/50's, Untouched guards All bent trim removed from the front, Debadged and blacked out front All dents pulled out and polished All the car needs now is rear bar straightened and rear seat belts Currently have 1jzge at a mates place with a sc14 on the side for when it gets boring! Will be back on a bit more now as i'll be acquiring a new corolla for a build soon to replace my mx73 as daily. Cheers! Edited June 29, 201412 yr by Jono.C Report
June 29, 201412 yr comment_684855 How many cars do you have? Lol.... Not that I can really talk. Hey you want a w50 for this? Looks like my k-w bell etc is sold so I'm going to have a box that's no used to me. Report
June 29, 201412 yr Author comment_684867 Uh, 9? 10? Haha plus a couple of parts Celicas Possibly on the box, I think the gearbox could be average in this ill have to get it out and have a look Report
June 29, 201412 yr comment_684868 Welcome back. Got the front half of an RA60 tailshaft you wanna sell? Report
June 29, 201412 yr Author comment_684871 I don't on me.. One of my parts cars is ra60 but it's auto. Imagine you need manual? Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684872 Yeah, don't wanna shell out for a custom shaft being the tight ass I am, so need the RA front and T rear. Surprisingly hard to come across. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684875 I absolutely love these crowns - yours looks awesome. Makes me wish I didn't pass one up when I had the chance to grab it. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684881 Currently have 1jzge at a mates place with a sc14 on the side for when it gets boring! SC14 :rock: , have one on my GZE now. Considering twin charging. Edited June 30, 201412 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
June 30, 201412 yr Author comment_684883 Actually i have a second ra60.. I pulled the w57 out for my 3sgte, I'll check next time i'm there if there's a tailshaft Cheers Ben, It was a pretty good score but also took a still requires a bit of work.. Not used to owning something so heavy after many corolla's etc haha Not sure the sc14 is the best choice but it was free.. May not use that motor at all yet. The idea of a carb'd ls1 keeps coming into my head as well Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684925 holy crap that crown looks sick, need to see more pics of it haha!! Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_684936 Uh, 9? 10? Haha plus a couple of parts Celicas Possibly on the box, I think the gearbox could be average in this ill have to get it out and have a look Way worse than me then. Considering pending deals you can have the w50 for a pineapple. Report
June 30, 201412 yr Author comment_684938 Cheers fellas! I'll find some more photos if I can, It's hibernating over winter currently Next up is to fit my sunshade (needs to be sandblasted and coated) and whitewalls with bullet caps I'll take you up on that offer Si! I've sold a few cars lately so I'm getting better haha, Getting a datsun 1000 panelvan soon, just waiting for the guy to cut the side out of his shed so I can get it out hahah Report
July 1, 201412 yr Author comment_684968 Any of you mainlanders have these in wreckers? I need fuel door badge/ handle.. Mines the only s1 I've seen down here so parts aren't easy haha Report
July 1, 201412 yr comment_684988 theres one at centre rd wreckers in melbourne atm. when i was there a few weeks back it had a really good interior and stuff. only bits missing were pretty much the front hubs. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now