April 5, 200620 yr comment_110825 Maybe she watched Supersize Me too many times and went on a diet :). Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110831 Thats just made me hungry again. I just finished a Porterhouse steak but I think I'm gonna grab another one now! She looked EDIBLE when she had meat on her bones. Now, she looks like if she farts she'd fall to pieces from the pressure!! Not good! Beyoncé, help her PLEASE!!! Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110903 thats gross...someone should tie her down and make her eat somthing(anything)... :) Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110921 That makes me feel sick!! I don't think there is a man alive that wants a woman who looks like a skeleton Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110926 and nicole ritchielionel's little girl - very very little We all know who that skank is :) Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110927 That makes me feel sick!! I don't think there is a man alive that wants a woman who looks like a skeleton lol youd still hit it :) Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110986 my best friend is only a little bit less skinny than that and she eats plenty...you people judge too easily :) maybe she gets busy and forgets to eat i only eat once a day if I'm working on the car, and thats when someone cooks dinner Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110995 i only ever eat once a day, yes shes skinny but i wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting, then again ive been single a looong time, so as long as shes still breathing... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now