Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Victorian Motorkhana Championship

Featured Replies

  • Author

In a way, it's a shame we don't start the season today. It's a cracking day. Ah well, will have to settle for watching cricket.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 229.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AMC in Bendigo. Just down the road :) Going to have to pencil that one on the calander

  • Unfortunately this happens. After I left the TCCAV, I joined a club based in a town around an hour from Melbourne. This club seemed full of people you described to the point of using four or five diff

  • Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete. Fun is all that matters!

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm going to the Saffa/India game tomorrow. But before I do, I'm heading out to Werribee for the first round of the Group 5 series.

  • Author

R1 of VMC tomorrow. Not sure what to make of my chances, or how I'm going to go about it. I'll probably just take it as it comes. I live in Lalor, nowhere near Pakenham. But it's been raining for a fair while as I type. I wonder if it'll affect the competition proceeding? I don't think Pakenham gets as affected by rain as Werribee. Either way, I'll get out there and be ready for anything.

Edited by Camry Crusader

That rain we had last night will settle the dust nicely at Pakenham, the ground seems to drain better than Werribee, so chances are the event will be on.

 

I had to make a call, either compete in the VMC, or spend the day catching up with some close friends I haven't seen in a while at their offsprings birthday then have dinner with my sister/parents. I'm still ~1,000km & a dyno-session short of my preferred engine run-in, so no competition yet.

 

Good luck man!

Young fella is doing his first triathlon so no show from me.

  • Author

Garbage today. 7th of 7. So much for beating Bert in his car. The defending class champ didn't show up (I think his housemate hurt themselves, so he stayed away), and Big Spender, who I've had a go at itt, didn't turn up too.

 

I could barely fit in Bert's Prelude. I like to sit upright and have the steering wheel at my chest. But not only was I reclined like was sitting in a sunchair. I couldn't even move forward because my knees were all cramped up. I've driven the car before, and almost won a G5 meet one time. But then it had a forklift knob. This time it didn't. I was driving with my arms extended using my fingertips. It was uncomfortable.

 

Make no mistake though. I'm a long way from being a good driver.

  • Author

No response after 5 days? You guys don't want to hang out with losers anymore?

No response after 5 days? You guys don't want to hang out with losers anymore?

 

Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete.

Fun is all that matters!

  • Author

I was anticipating a bit of stick from coln72 or carbonboy.

all I was thinking was that you need to take a pillow with you for the next event to make you more comfy in the car

 

 

 

or a baby seat :P

 

Is that better?????

Edited by coln72

  • Author

Taking a pillow would cramp me up even more! If I sat upright, I'd knock my head on the roof!

No response after 5 days? You guys don't want to hang out with losers anymore?

 

More like I just haven't logged in/posted in a while. Besides, I'm a FWD fan, I usually get put into the loser category by default. :P

 

Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete.

Fun is all that matters!

 

^This. We may hang $h1t on each other, but you're not going to cop any for getting out & having a go.

  • Author

Rightio, that's a bit of an anti-climax. Either way, I expect to do a lot better I the next couple of meets.

  • 3 weeks later...

Round 3 is on this Sunday at Werribee, the $h1t part is I won't be able to play. It's the same weekend as when I'm going to be relocating my worldly possessions. A friend of a friend needs a housemate & has a big shed he's willing to share.

 

Good luck CC if you're planning on being out there!

Good luck to all that are going to compete. Werribee is generally a good forgiving surface to have a play - unless it rains.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.