December 31, 201411 yr comment_692430 G'day fullas, I need to replace my steering wheel, as you know the standard ke30 wheel is pretty dodgy for "spirited" driving, very thin and massive! So what are people using? recommend? ebay? wood/leather/suede? what suits the ke30? Report
December 31, 201411 yr comment_692437 I'm using the fake OMP 3rd from top it seems ok so far. You don't want any thing thats going to flex to much. don't use wood,!!!!!!! Report
December 31, 201411 yr Author comment_692439 Get a twin cam wheel :y: If you find one I will buy it! Report
December 31, 201411 yr comment_692440 You can't beat a nardi classic on any old corolla I reckon. Report
December 31, 201411 yr comment_692441 If you find one I will buy it! Haha if I find one I'll buy it and add it to my collection. Report
January 1, 201511 yr comment_692445 I'm using one of these in my KE70: http://www.revolutionracegear.com.au/index.php?PCID=10542&PSO=245&PSID=606201891S&PSV=Primary&CDO= Very strong, good quality wheel used for competition racing. I push my car around with it & it's solid as a rock. Nardi is pretentious IMO. Report
January 1, 201511 yr comment_692455 just wait for a cheap 350mm nardi classic and you'll be right ;) got mine for around $150 i think and although its kind of rough in some places, being second hand, its heaps solid and feels great while you're driving! not too much depth either so all round its a nice wheel to have man. i imagine a momo prototipo would feel pretty similar too Report
January 2, 201511 yr comment_692481 Ran an OBA "Bathurst" from memory. Not bad for a cheapish wheel - was fitted onto four cars over the years. Imo, don't go for a wood rim - can be slippery and have been frowned upon in certain racing classes. Report
January 3, 201511 yr comment_692511 Sparco deep dish. Love it so much I move it from car to car. :) Report
February 2, 201511 yr Author comment_693758 Went with this one in the end, feels and looks much better. Edited February 2, 201511 yr by megamannz123 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now