st.nick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean 260RS, and i think it's quite obviously not. it has the wrong bodykit, the wrong type of intercooler and it has dual sunrooves, which the 260RS never had.

it's still an RB25DET running GTR ATESSA awd, with a fair few mods. i've got a 5spd R33 GTR gearbox going in soon, along with PowerFC and High-Flow turbo. with these mods i'll be able to smash a stock 260RS and i've still not spent the same amount as a stock 260RS :lolcry:

i love the liberty GT-Bs, but they're as rare as hens teeth. stageas were cheaper at the time being imports to.

Sorry fellas,

As cheap as those imports are , this "wives" car has no turbo but this six throttle body beast still whoops with a baby seat in the back, as per St. Nicks avatar!

(Turbo M5's have made over 1000bhp, see Performance Buildups a few months ago!!)

untitled1bj.jpg

Mmm, 1992 340bhp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.8 litre I6 M5 Touring

Edited by JC807

Thats one hot wagon Terminal.

Got any mods in the engine bay?

Yeah i've replaced the factory intercooler with a FMIC, upgraded to a pod filter with CAI, boosted it to 10psi, running a 3" turbo back exhaust with 5" hi-flow cat. i've got a powerfc going in with my manual converison and the turbo is being hi-flowed at the same time. nothing major, but it still packs a punch for a wagon

untitled1bj.jpg

THAT is the SHIT, JC!!! :lolcry: Top Marks!!

The avatar is from a wagon just like the picture... 317km/h @ 7600rpm

I LOVE the E34 M5 Touring... Right there Boys and Girls, is my ultimate automotive fantasy!!

340BHP 'straight outta the box' from a 10y.o, N.A, 3.8L 6cyl is quite respectable :lolcry: ... Combine that with a 6 speed box and slam it in a wagon... Thats GENUIS!!!

The best thing... It looks like "just another wagon" with a bit of a bodykit. Ultimate Q-car :dance:

I'll have one of those, thanks!!

Edited by st.nick