Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

JiP

thanks, guys!! Your comments mean alot to me!!

The rims are 14" Delta rims.

My dream wheels are something 70's that looks tough. Maybe jellybeans.

In mid this year I plan to have her repainted. Last year i recieved enough money from tax to have a reconned engine fitted. This year i'll have even more so hopefully I can paint her and maybe redo the interior.

I'm still trying to decide on colours. I might keep the brown vinal or might change it to black vinal. But first will be the paint on the exterior. Hopefully the new colour may match the old interior.

The colours i was thinking of are:

~Metalic Orange. Most likely a bright one.

~Metalic Green. Its a bright green, you may have seen some cars already with this colour.

~Metalic Yellow. It'd be a cross between yellow and orange. Kinda a dark yellow.

~A light Navy blue most likely metalic.

~Lastly a real bright Red.

With the yellow and the orange i might keep the interior brown. I hope not to change my carpet too. I kinda like the colour and how the black looks against it.

If i can have everyones opinion on these and what they think will look best!!

thanks,

Jon.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a couple pics of what she'd look lowered.

This pic is what she might look lowered. I played with it in paint ages ago.

post-1158-1217503788_thumb.jpg

This was a couple weeks ago when i had 15 Besser Blocks in the boot.

post-1158-1217503842_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Hey guys. just wanting a few opinions on what colour i should go. I was playing around with photo shop and came up with a few options.

post-1158-1217504139_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504171_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504197_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504223_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504244_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504268_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504314_thumb.jpg

\/

\/

\/ I like this one.

post-1158-1217504380_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504865_thumb.jpg

/\ I like this one.

/\

/\

post-1158-1217504919_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504953_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1217504978_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Okay guys, heres the next update!!

On Saturday I went to my local wreckers and picked up a boot release lever, cable and latch out of a KE70. When I got it home I matched to to the one my car has already and it looks like it'll fit. All i've got to do is drill two new drill holes in the latch so that the screws can match up with the original holes in the boot lid.

I thought this was funny, when I was removing the cable out of the car at the wreckers the drivers seat was in the way. Someone had already removed the front two bolts so i just removed the back two and ripped the seat out. When I looked down to were the seat was I found $2, I picked that up and looked again and found another, then another. There was loose change throughout this car so I decided to check under the passenger seat. What I found wasn't money and wasn't pretty. :P It was a soggy wet tampon that had swallen up thicker than a 50c piece. I thought that was grotty and wanted to share that. And just to grose out my mates I told em I licked it. lOl

Anyway, back to my car. I'm hoping to have this boot release lever installed soon and before I have my car painted I want to get an alarm and central locking. Then i'm going to have all my keyholes around the whole car removed to prevent any dumb f@$king wanker from trying to use a screwdriver to pop my lock and damage my doors.

Edited by JiP_01

Go Black or a deep midnight blue... That'd be the shit... Looks like a sweet ride man keep us posted on what ya decide....

Really dark colours on small cars is bad, it makes them look even smaller, and silly.

Then i'm going to have all my keyholes around the whole car removed to prevent any dumb f@$king wanker from trying to use a screwdriver to pop my lock and damage my doors.

That is a very bad idea on a daily driver...Because when your battery goes flat, or something on your alarm shits itself, you can't get in.

Firstly, I don't wanna go dark cause A) In Qld durring summer it'll be too hot in the car with the vinal seats and all. & B) Scratches are easily visable on darker cars.

Secondly, I'd be cheaper to have an RACQ membership than paying to have your doors and locks repaired. So if in the event of the battery going dead they'll break in for me.

Then the alarm goes off and they run away. If it comes to that i'd rather repair a window than have to replace a lock, have the door fixed and repainted.

I don't care what others think of it. Its my car and thats what I want to do with it!!