Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshop Your Corolla!

Featured Replies

good luck - to me the colour looks black - i am guessing there might be some purple in there too - hard to tell from those pics.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 100.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4th and fifth pics down show it purple.

don't spose you wanna do oit ruts? :P

nah - not good source images for the colour - and basically I am too lazy

 

I'd have more time to do it if i didnt waste lots of time reading crap posts in shit threads ....

 

maybe next time

lets keep these going

bmwcopy2xe.jpg

chopcopy2hi.jpg

Edited by -Miller-

hehe thats sweet as teddy :)

certainly shows me what it may come up like! i think I'm gonna have to do this at some stage :P

Damn, Ruts, thats a Mach 1, isn't it? '73?

 

How much is your old man selling it for out of interest... wouldn't mind knowing what sort of mods it has either to run the 11.2...

 

Dan :P

 

EDIT: I'm a complete idiot. Looking at the photo again... number plates say 429.. still, what modifications are done to propel it down the 1/4 at that speed.. if your wondering, we also have a 73 Mach 1, in the light green colour... They go hard in stock form...

Edited by Dan

Damn, Ruts, thats a Mach 1, isn't it? '73?

 

How much is your old man selling it for out of interest... wouldn't mind knowing what sort of mods it has either to run the 11.2...

 

Dan :P

 

EDIT: I'm a complete idiot. Looking at the photo again... number plates say 429.. still, what modifications are done to propel it down the 1/4 at that speed.. if your wondering, we also have a 73 Mach 1, in the light green colour... They go hard in stock form...

 

 

fully blueprinted engine - thats all she needs

 

and now she's gone - traded her for a 69 that needs some love - plus a wad of cash and almost enough parts to rebuild her from a shell. and he got to keep the $5k worth of American Racing Wheels !!

  • 3 years later...

3381818002a11345785000o.jpg

Quick one i did.. Its pink yo :)

I'm slowly getting better at it. i need a better program though I'm using some scrapbook program lol it sucks :yes:

  • 3 years later...

this is what happens when you get really bored at school!

post-18012-0-47997400-1371085466_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-66784500-1371085484_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-75228500-1371085501_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-80594000-1371085521_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-66906800-1371085559_thumb.jpg

post-18012-0-00065700-1371085574_thumb.jpg

haha all I see is mini cars!!!

 

I love messin around with photoshop

 

here are a few quickes i screwed with.

 

 

 

1st.

have neever ever! seen a te/ke70 with a n2 kit.. so made one.

ke70n2.png

te72n2.jpg

 

2nd.

my moms oldcressida.

539219_392241044140383_100000634718744_1312732_493029159_n.jpg

 

after.

531888_392749114089576_100000634718744_1314364_197005087_n.jpg

 

280zxchopped.jpg

 

 

 

I have a lot more cool shit around somwhere, but thats all for now! lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.