My Ke11

jamesrolla

Members dont see this ad

Well, I thought I just ask ! In Puerto Rico we use the Rotary engine alot ! I have a 13B Extended port with a 48 IDA and this KE11 puts a lot of V8 to rest.

James, The Weld Racing Drag LIte are 15x5 in the front and 15x 7 in the rear. The bolt pattern are 4x108 and the KE11 comes with 4x110 but they fit the KE11 with no problem ! The front suspension up-grade is in the process so, I'll post pic's of the front with brake-kit conversion as well ! Can anyone tell me the exact lenth of the diff from drum to drum ?

Here is a pic of mine 79 Mazda GLC with a 13B Streetport with a 48 DHLA !

post-1527-1146522299_thumb.jpg

just finished putting the ke20 springs with ke20 top hats in tonite, sits a little high but i havnt cut any coils yet, seems stiffer in the front now, will get some photos to morrow, the springs look so much safer than the little 8mm or so ke10 ones,

and by overrated i mean in extremely good condition,

there was a ke11 on these forums with a rotary 12a NA, the guy had it forsale, he also has a page on cardomain for it with videos of it driving and stuff, looks like my car but with power :)

cheers james :)

i bought one lat year, its a massive big thing that came out of a ke10 race car with a 4age and its about an inch thick and is orange, it has all the red bushes and all the mounting peices, went to put it in my ke11 and it was to wide, :)

it even looks bigger in lenght than a ke20 one. Will a ke20 one fit in a ke11 or is it also to wide????

cheers james

• 4 weeks later...

just put my 3k bigport head on it today after i recoed it, and i bought a 40mm dellorto sidedraught carby so that is going on soon,

i also put in a spare harness that i had lying around,

can't wait to start her up now and give it a run

cheers james

• 1 month later...

got the new extractors coming on wednesday, got a new gear knob today aswell. and I'm just finishing converting it to a twin bowl girlock datsun 200b mastercylinder, pipes are becoming a pain in the ass as they are bigger so i had to get new ones from the wreckers and flare all the pipes and all sorts off mess, should be good when its done though

will get some pics when its back on the road again

cheers james

• 1 month later...

got my new 2" exhaust and lukey muffler connected up today and I'm having my tyre fixed because it leaks, should be ready for the two shannons runs near the end of this year, will get some pics soon, I'm very happy with the exhaust, i got it done by bellerive suspension and exhaust and the guy mad it so it pulls apart into 4 pieces and it goes under the gearbox cross member instead of through and it doesnt vibrate the shit out of the car, sounds nice to :( should have everything sorted soon, its just little things stopping it from going back on the road again

cheers james