Push Start Button

Jason

Members dont see this ad

You'd wanna make it so u put a key or something in a slot to complete the circuit so you can start it.

You'll also need to have a neutral safety switch installed, just in case you leave it in gear. You can get these for some manual cars but i don't know how you'd go about installing it or anything.

All they do is run off you key ignition (if modified in a road car) so that when you turn your ignition to on there starter button will have power for when your push it in.

You don't live too far away if you need a hand pm me.

Edited by Trev

Id put a switch on the clutch, so you have to engage the clutch to start the car, would be easy with a leaver micro switch, set it up so when the clutch is out it switches the leaver to NC and when you put your foot on the clutch it moves off the switch leaver and the switch goes to to the on postition completing the circuit so you can start the car.

clutch start

Presume you mean push start?

Clutch on the Hyundais prevents the starter motor from being turned over unless the clutch is in. When you push start it the starter motor is not being used, therefore you won't have any problem.

I am wiring a push-button starting switch on my speedway car. Simple wiring scheme means I don't have to worry about it :lmao:.

Dan.

Edited by Dan

Guys, talking about a roll start with a clutch switch that DISABLES your start button :lmao:

Uhmmm

Think :)

Thats the first thing I thought....hows that gonna stop you roll starting it...the whole point is you're not using the starter.