Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 cruise ideas.

Featured Replies

Hello.  I'm itching for a cruise with some other Corollas, or Corolla loving people in whatever cool car you have to bring.  I was thinking about a run to Jimna from Brisbane and back in a sort of loop, with the point being to do the drive from Kilcoy to Jimna or a bit after there, which is simply superb road up through the forest and over the ridge.  There's also forestry roads all around for those so inclined towards gravel.  Could do lunch in Woodford for a meet and greet if sunny coast people want to join the drive?

So maybe up the highway and then inland to Kilcoy Murgon Road, take it North for a bit then home inside the lakes and over Nebo?  If we get some numbers Ill mark a route and we can work out details in a squirrel thread perhaps.  Wondering if this will even get replies these days.  I haven't organised a cruise for 7 years or so.

 

20170402_140721_zpsajteuz1y.jpg

 

Sunset from Kilcoy Murgon Road.  I highly advise google street view if available of the road.

20170326_175333_zpsfrdaveyw.jpg

I'd come if it was in NSW :( looks like an amazing drive. I hope you get some people to cruise with

Ex corolla owners in euro machines accepted? 

If so I'm in. 

Can i make a suggestion for an uber early start. Theres something nice about driving along as the sun comes up in winter with the heater on and the windows cracked. 

  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of a future meet up in Brisbane, my Rolla's not reliable enough to drive that far.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.