Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BLZBUB has another 4AGE.

Featured Replies

So I had the ghetto boosted hilux and it just wasn't making me happy. I really liked the r33 and was gutted I sold it to buy the ute for my failed attempt at a business. 

But I got a new job, paying well and a mate had a Rolla but needed a ute. And he wanted my ute. And after I test drove his car we swapped. 

So this is it. 

AE101 sedan with a blacktop 20v with a bunch of SQ goodies. Full exhaust. Coilovers. Sw20 seats. C56 (non lsd, yet). 

One of those defi style all in one gauges. 

Body is a bit rough but the grin on my face when I drive it is all that matters. 

I N D U C T I O N

I'LL get some better pics in the next few days. Will have a good once over on the Easter break and probably do a dodgy rattle can on the boot so it kinda matches. 

 

It's been a while but it feels right. 

 

 

20180324_103634.jpg

20180324_091554.jpg

received_960018054164276.jpeg

received_958018494364232.jpeg

  • Replies 46
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Wow that's a bit different.

You would never expect that engine to be under the bonnet

enjoy!

Time for a garage sale to pay for that LSD. 

54 minutes ago, B.L.Z.BUB said:

Well my knowledge of this chassis just went from zero to +1 lol. 

I will never not point out the difference.  Won't really mean much to you since the biggest difference between the two is the engine (AE101 is 4AFE/4AGE, AE102 is 7AFE), but there still are some trim differences as well as things like brakes etc.

  • Author

Yeah never went back to NZ just sorted a lot of shit out. New job with zero stress helped a lot. 

 

Got the gurney out and cleaned the back seats and boot liner. Will probably do the door cards by hand seeing as they're wood. 

Easter break will be a lot of body touch ups. Hopefully I can get touch up rattle cans close to the silver. 

Boot garnish is smashed, if anyone has one hit me up, or an entire boot in silver. 

 

20180328_170305.jpg

20180328_171142.jpg

20180328_174036.jpg

20180328_174043.jpg

20180328_174050.jpg

20180328_174056.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.