Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh my brother had an efxr6 before he got his pursuit and loved it but he recomened get a standard ef for around a grand and spend 5k on it and will be quick as f@$k

1st thing i can say is good luck trying to find a manual ef from the factory that still has either the pedal box or computer in it, i had a stroke of sheer luck when i found my manual computer and gearbox harness, i already had a box clutch and had a rooted manual pedal box to convert my auto one, i have a build thread on here for it and i must say if your genuine wanting a manual ef start saving your penny's man they are very rare, if you want too get heaps of power out of it go onto www.boostedfalcon.net and sign up there please be warned they are more nazi about spelling and grammar than here, so as little lol's and shit like that as possible. They know there shit do a search there are some bloody nice, fast e series out there. TREV they were brock ea's, ford also offered a turbo version of the ea's(i think) but they were sent out house to get that done. I want another e series falcon too when the tax money returns i'll be in another e series :rolls:

Nice edit, did you go for a google.

No actually, I couldnt remember if the badge had SS or S on it :rolls:

My fastest car was a Ford and I was right into my Fords before the Corolla's came along, but that was about 9 years ago now, so a little hard to remember what the badge on the rear garnish said. :bash:

1st thing i can say is good luck trying to find a manual ef from the factory that still has either the pedal box or computer in it, i had a stroke of sheer luck when i found my manual computer and gearbox harness, i already had a box clutch and had a rooted manual pedal box to convert my auto one, i have a build thread on here for it and i must say if your genuine wanting a manual ef start saving your penny's man they are very rare, if you want too get heaps of power out of it go onto www.boostedfalcon.net and sign up there please be warned they are more nazi about spelling and grammar than here, so as little lol's and shit like that as possible. They know there shit do a search there are some bloody nice, fast e series out there. TREV they were brock ea's, ford also offered a turbo version of the ea's(i think) but they were sent out house to get that done. I want another e series falcon too when the tax money returns i'll be in another e series :D

Yeh my brother had to convert his was an xr6 tho, we still have 2 manuel ef gearboxs here and have a manuel wagon in the bush ;) so hopefully he will help me lol don't want a real quick car just want somthing reliable for a few years until i can afford a good carr

• 1 month later...

ive had afew quick cars but fastest would be my vlct wagon (vl calais turbo wagon) t51r two speed powerglide tubbed 9 inch full cage rb30det f@$k i miss that car old boy ran a 9.6 best i got was 10.5 scared the shit outa me. but was fun driving that round town still funny eveytime someone asks if ur gonna change gears lol.

just picked up a vg30i powered d21 navvi so pulled the vg33dett outa the 720 gonna drop it in that and drop an rb25 in the 720. thats gonna be a quick car

sadly it would be a stock 92 magna with 180000kms on it. 230 kmh it had no speed limiter afaik... otherwise it would be my ba falcon if i get the limiter removed.. I mean really is there any point to limiting a car to 210kmh?? is another 20-30kmh gonna make all the difference if you lose it??