Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reverse Lookup Phone Book

Featured Replies

haha yes! villacorta here i come!!!

:)

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez that is freaky...that you can get that information so easily.

 

Luckily i don't live in a metropolitan area...!!

 

Cheers

~*CaRz!*~

I don't like it.

next they will have a "number plate" search field and the shit will really hit the fan

omg!!!

your a genius!!!!

:lmao:

:D

:D

I keep getting

Search Results:

 

No results found or not enough search paramaters...

 

What am I doing wrong? :lmao:

gah, I suck at the interweb.

 

If I enter my phone number and postcode it chucks the shits. and puts that message. If I do name and suburb it does the same. etc etc.

 

eh, I'll fight it agian tomorrow.

alright I have. But still, no workies. Firefox maybe?

 

Do I enter a numbe with area code infront and if so spaces or brackets or anything. I've tried a few ways and it doesn't like me.

 

I'm not a very good stalker!

woooah, just did a refresh and vwualla

all good

 

:lmao: :D :D :D

oohh have you seen the updated site????

 

it's had a name change....and I little writeup....

 

Interesting....

But how do you get to the next page. Say you do a search for SMITH.

 

Only get one page and thats it??

  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I just needed it the other day as well. Ghey.

 

Anyone know of anything similar?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.