Guess What Car This Is

ancullen

Have been enjoying a similar topic on BoostCruising and thought we could have some fun with it on RollaClub. Simply try and guess what car I've put a picture of below, and whoever wins gets to post a replacement car for everyone to guess.

post-397-1150421745.jpg

This is a cruel one for you to have to start with, but I'm a bastard and I LOVE this car.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Toyota with a Honda logo? Are you kidding Jon?

Anyone who thought S2000 is close. Anyone who said Hyundai needs to be slapped.

I'll give you a ridiculously massive hint to keep things flowing: this was a concept car shown at the same time as Honda showed their concept for the S2000, the SSM. Honda went onto change the SSM slightly to create the S2000, but the design from above was a contender for their planned sportscar. And it's the one they should have built.

No I didn't. You still don't know what it's called. :jealous:

For ease, I'll post another one anyway. The car above was the Argento Vivo, designed by Pininfarina for Honda. It had a 2.5L inline-5 and was intended to be built, but Honda had come up with the fugly SSM concept which later became the much better looking S2000.