July 25, 200620 yr comment_130469 Spotted this while I was down Hobart last weekend with the other half, who else has see this thing about? It made me look twice, didn't even notice it was a KE70 ute at first glance, its pretty rough though. (not to mention the hideous colours) And its a shame I didn't get to warn you southern members as I would of liked to of seen a few of your cars! Though I did pass a bloody nice looking KE15 on the way down from Mt. Wellington. Edited July 25, 200620 yr by Josho Report
July 26, 200620 yr comment_130504 i know that car its been around for years, paint is very ruff and looks to have been done with a brush in a very bad colour, but the conversion itself looks to be very good as they have folded down the cut off roof and put in a window i saw a ke15 on the weekend as well, it was full of people and it had 13" weld rims on it, looked pretty neat cheers james Report
July 26, 200620 yr comment_130622 i saw a white ke20 wagon in sorell last friday, hardly ever see them, if at all Report
July 26, 200620 yr comment_130634 haha never seen them in ute form before, looks shit with that colour scheme.. sure it would slide tho Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130732 I saw it last week too. Not really my cup o' tea, coz a panel-van had to die in order to make it... Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130755 i used to have photos of a ke36 ute... it looked alright accept the top of the tray wasn't level with rest of the car. i need to do a a quick chop in paint to explain it Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130769 on the way down from Mt. Wellington. down hill touge lol not shoure about a ute.. would have a light arse.. might not be too bad if it was all one colour and painted with atleast presure packs (matt black would be the go) he he Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130792 I want one, maybe time to build one for the Canberra club promo car. :lolcry: Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130800 i am chopping a flat tray... will post it up when done... it will be beter than that one aswell ^^^ Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130807 I think its sad to destroy a panno like that. They are rare to begin with. There are utes everywhere where as no one makes pannos. Well, almost no one. You can still buy a combo?? (Barina) :lolcry: Plus where would you put ya sound system?? Pannos ROcK Report
July 27, 200620 yr comment_130815 lol...or you could make a Crewman style ute..... I guess its either panos or two door sedans....I know which one Id use first... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now