Ke70 Ute?

Josho

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nup, not it. Doesn't have shaved door handles.. some people who have been to Summernats alot might know it, it is a blue HQ ute on a HZ chassis and used to run a Twister tray on it :lolcry: its a sick car :y:

But yeah, I love KE30 one tonners :)

That looks almost as bad as one of those proton utes.

haha my dad has one and itl do 180 with 1/2 ton in the back

he has lowerd it about 2.1/2 inches in the back added a 2' stainless exhaust system

and canes the shit outa it and its still goin strong 64.xxx kms

Yeah, i almost bought one. You would think that they'd have a cooling off period??

They wouldn't let me out of the contract so I had to add lots of extras onto it so i wouldn't get approved for the loan. Another mark on my credit rating thanks to the WANKERS at Proton.

I like the rear end of it, but not the front. Looks too much like one of the little Proton hatches. Another ugly part is its name hand how its posted in large letters along the back. "JUMBUCK"???? Like WTF.

And its a shame I didn't get to warn you southern members as I would of liked to of seen a few of your cars!

post-453-1153840171_thumb.jpg

I felt the same as I was in Tassie only a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe you know my cousin Nathan.

"It's a small world after all..."