August 2, 200620 yr comment_131978 Tru, that and the far side of the ute's wall doesn't match with the height of the passenger door like the drivers side does. That would be a hot ute tho. Report
August 2, 200620 yr Author comment_132014 I felt the same as I was in Tassie only a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe you know my cousin Nathan. "It's a small world after all..." It is hey! It's a wonder I didn't look at your name before and think "Wonder if he is related to Nathan?" I would of swung by his place that Tuesday but I was stuck at work. :lock_folder: Report
August 2, 200620 yr comment_132027 Whats that ute roids70?? Looks like a KE70 but with a T-18 front bar. But i could be wrong. dam right it is, it was a guys of toymods but he crashed it, i would love a t-18 ute they would look tough as! Report
August 2, 200620 yr comment_132040 It looks hot. Reminds me of a blue T-18 at my local wreckers. I so want it. :lock_folder: So is it really a ute?? Or has it been photshopped?? Edited August 2, 200620 yr by JiP_01 Report
October 30, 200718 yr comment_205954 used the pink bus thats always parkd outside co-op on argyle st and a dato ute 4 the tray Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206235 yeah was a bit random.. thread don't get moved around too often in the tassie section.. not much tends to happen.. Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206387 was thinkn bout gettin a shit ke30 n cuttin it so wanted 2 see what it would look like as ute Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_206390 was thinkn bout gettin a shit ke30 n cuttin it so wanted 2 see what it would look like as ute If you were genuinely thinking about doing it, you'd be better off with a ke36 panel van than a ke30. :P Half the works done then!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now