Did You Know??

JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanna try scary? on my 'personal' test track i had my v8 val sedan sitting on 180kmh (about as fast as the damn boat would go) which wasnt fun at all considering it had the old style super light steering, a bad wheel alignment and approx 30 degrees freeplay in the steering.

the things you do when your young and very stupid. I'm very lucky to be here!

had my EA S pack 5 speed off the clock (200kmh), resting firmly on the stopper at the bottom of the gauge, and +200rpm on top of that. it felt much safer at that speed than the val did at carpark speeds.

had me new rolla up to 70mph. i backed off sympathetically coz it sounded like the pistons were going to hammer the head at any moment. according to the overhead speed checks on the hume hwy 60mph = 84kmh.. that was a bloody slow trip to bendigo!

stop lying Teddy :(

Haha.. I've had my parents old rusty 83' Camira wagon to 155km/h (scary shit) Also there newer 99' Daewoo Nubira wag's to approx. 170km/h (abit better) Scariest though was goin 195km/h in an old rusty WB ute, with body roll worse than a bus :jamie: all on my learners too :( still don't have my P's

never hit that magic 200km/h mark yet ever :D Unless Xany hit it the other night in the Subby???

my standard 4k with a turbo on the side would get off the clock in 4th gear with the 3.9 ratio diff (prob going alot faster because i run 185-65-14's insted of factory 165's or watever) but its too scary at standard height floating down the road. been there done that so save it for the track now :)

i went off my speedo about 3 days ago, it stops at 180 and it went passed that and then it didnt move any more so I'm guessing about 190 - 200kph.i was on a hill till about 170 then flat land to whatever speed i was doing.I'm glad i have big brakes on my seca now. :D