JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha I still think your theory is right jip. Going to Brisbane everyday every bus stop I pass no one looks..lol

But that kid he was probably thinking I want a ride in a car to save time or I don't wanna go to school I want a job as he saw you driving around. So hard to say if he liked cars..LOL

But other day sitting in peak hr traffic This guy pulled up in a BMW coupe and had his HOT AS daughter with him must say she had a good look at my car..lol she must of liked blink 182 I was playing..lol

chicks love the '20...pimpin'!!! guys in small cars are obviously confident about their cock size with no need to compensate by driving a huge car.

I must be pretty "confident" then........I'm 6'1", 285lbs, and have to squeeze into the KE18

My younger brother is 5'9", 175lbs and just bought a V10 Ford F250 Super Duty crew cab shortbed 4x4 lifted 18".....what's that say about HIS confidence?

I threatened to spray paint "I have a small penis" on the side of the truck

Edited by mikeys toy

driving the mr2, its a case of, how can i get people to NOT stare at the car, everyone stares at it :P gets WAY to much attention. Luckily its only been pulled over twice. Once for a defect (wrong time and place) and the other time the cops just wanted to check it out and have a talk to me (good cops for once). Other times i got waved through defect stations etc. including in so called "no go zones" in melbourne.

haha, i don't really intentionally look, but i notice. lol people don't expect a girl to be driving a car like mine.. i get alot of old dudes come up to me at the petrol station commenting on the condition of it. mainly because the rona is a car of their era and they are shocked at the condition its still in, lots of people don't even knwo what kind of car mine is sheesh! lol some noob in some hotted up pulsar ( 'hotted up', as in racing seats and a body kit :P HAHA) wanted to trade with me.. his prolly worth more than mine, but i hold alot of centimental value for my beast. - kate