Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie

casey

Hahah, yeah, I figured someone would point that out =P

Not keen on paying that much for something me and my mates will probably put into a tree or something, as said in my WTB thread, kinda after something more local. But I see it as an option if I get desperate!

kermitt?

rally her

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

oh and ive also got an AE82 seca forsale, its got a 4a 1600 5 speed, has had the head reco'ed, new fuel pump, has a new cannon muffler, cd player, and near new tyres, good little car, needs a passnegers head ligth , body good but the previous owner has put spots of primer on the paint

looking for $450ono

would make a good motorkhana car or daily driver even

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my red ke55 could be up for sale soon if the rego didnt go threw today as today it had been out of rego for 3 months exactly, we paid it over the net but if it doesn't work out I'm letting her go, ill make a list of the shit that goes with it if the rego didnt go threw, i can't be arsed putting back over the pits, would also probably sell it as a rolling shell as i wouldn't mind all the t motor parts for a t18 or ta22 later on.

show some interest mofo's

• 1 month later...