Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke35- 4agze

Featured Replies

Does your head hit the roof with the new seats?

 

My head is like 2cm away and i used the original rails.

 

What seat belts are going to use, The harness's or the original belts?

 

This car is coming along nicely and very quick :thumbsup:

Edited by too quick

  • Replies 207
  • Views 204.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah thanks mate...the plan is to get it going asap.....i just can't wait to drive it!! haha

 

na I don't come that close to the roof....didnt really notice when i was sitting in the car. Thou when my mate was in the car (but he is very tall) his head was about 3cm from the roof but he said its the same for every car he gets in.

 

and I'm going to use the original seat belts.

Edited by ChrisGT

  • Author

Thinking about getting new wheels...i like the lenso RS5. Wanna get a deeper dish at the back.

 

Done a photo chop, what do you think?

 

post-1908-1157459082_thumb.jpg

 

I made the wheels a bit too big thou but you get the idea.

 

And some fun: haha

 

post-1908-1157459144_thumb.jpg

those rims a little smaller with some decent offset at the back would look the part. ;)

;) :y: :y: :y: :y: top marks mate. doing well

  • Author
;) :y: :y: :y: :y: top marks mate. doing well

 

yeah thanks mate its coming along. Slowly running out of money thou! haha

Those wheels would look great.

 

Any new wheels would be a big improvement on what it had on it

i recon that looks really good, Where are you getting your rs5's from and how much?

  • Author

Yeah I was thinking 16 or maybe even 17's if they fit?

 

I'm properly going to get them baulkham hills tire king I got lenso's off them before for my prelude and they are really good, for the 18's on my prelude it was $1800 and if I remember correctly it was like around $1600 for 17's and less for 16's

thanks for that, are they retail prices or a special deal?

  • Author
thanks for that, are they retail prices or a special deal?

 

they are retail, I just found them to do really good package deals on Lenso's.

oright thanks heaps and that is a very nice car btw and good luck

this car is going to be really nice, i thought it was good before but now its gunna be a lot more fun with the bigger engine, i don't mind the wheels you have on it now

This looks sweet as, I'm hoping to pick up a ke30, was gunna do a ca18 conversion but I'm thinking of doing a gze!...

 

see what happens, will be keeping a close eye on this.!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.