Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good going, getting there bit by bit i see. take your time with the wiring and it will look good. what are those fugly hose clamps?

Sam from razorback is going to wire up my engine soon, the wiring gave me the shits so I'm not going to touch it.

How you gonna get airflow to the I/C Dez?

Movement causes air to be forced through the cooler ?

Yes, On track days or when i know its going to get worked hard i will take the bumper and grille off if I'm allowed to. Like on the skidpan at willowbank, It will be visiting that often :lolcry:

Edited by AE70

mine does the same but I'm planing on making a front splitter that directs air into the ic, but after rwc of course :lolcry:

alloy (minum spelling....) front people scredder ftw

Now you have me thinking :lolcry: .

stone tray comes after the intercooler.... unless you going to use it to draw air through the intercooler and underneath, but then your going increase you front lift a little. Or you could cut a hole in the bonet and draw air through it that way. Or like I said

o btw trev, des bought the front mout off me after i realised it would be a massive restrition in my intake system (s/c out is 2.5inch, inlet is 2.5inch, IC in/out is 2inch) so it was desinged from the start to be sleeper :lolcry:

Edited by Jason