February 19, 200719 yr Author comment_164730 come on des get some paint. if it looks stocko you wont get defected. Otherwise, Sweeeeeeeeet!!! Matt It will all be yellow before it gets registered :jamie: . Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164879 good going, getting there bit by bit i see. take your time with the wiring and it will look good. what are those fugly hose clamps? Report
February 20, 200719 yr Author comment_164883 good going, getting there bit by bit i see. take your time with the wiring and it will look good. what are those fugly hose clamps? Sam from razorback is going to wire up my engine soon, the wiring gave me the shits so I'm not going to touch it. How you gonna get airflow to the I/C Dez? Movement causes air to be forced through the cooler ? Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164884 Two weeks before i move to the new premesis so you better hurry up :lolcry: Piping is lookin good. Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164904 The bigger the opening for the I/C, the more efficient it will be in cooling Dez due to having more surface area for air to draw through. :lolcry: Edited February 20, 200719 yr by Raven Report
February 20, 200719 yr Author comment_164907 Yes, On track days or when i know its going to get worked hard i will take the bumper and grille off if I'm allowed to. Like on the skidpan at willowbank, It will be visiting that often :lolcry: Edited February 20, 200719 yr by AE70 Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164912 mine does the same but I'm planing on making a front splitter that directs air into the ic, but after rwc of course :lolcry: alloy (minum spelling....) front people scredder ftw Edited February 20, 200719 yr by Jason Report
February 20, 200719 yr Author comment_164914 mine does the same but I'm planing on making a front splitter that directs air into the ic, but after rwc of course :lolcry: alloy (minum spelling....) front people scredder ftw Now you have me thinking :lolcry: . Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164916 Just make an air-dam that collects air from under the stonetray and forces it onto the I/C, Des and i want the sleeperish look, Not this YO CHECK OUT MY FULLY SIK FRONT MOUNT. Report
February 20, 200719 yr comment_164953 stone tray comes after the intercooler.... unless you going to use it to draw air through the intercooler and underneath, but then your going increase you front lift a little. Or you could cut a hole in the bonet and draw air through it that way. Or like I said o btw trev, des bought the front mout off me after i realised it would be a massive restrition in my intake system (s/c out is 2.5inch, inlet is 2.5inch, IC in/out is 2inch) so it was desinged from the start to be sleeper :lolcry: Edited February 20, 200719 yr by Jason Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now