March 12, 200719 yr Author comment_167642 I changed the timing belt today and the cam seals, The cam seals were easy as to change so i don't know what i was whinging about before (Robert knows what I'm on about ;) ). Report
March 12, 200719 yr comment_167673 i told you they were eazy you beaudesert bitch ;) hahah goodies are always good :P Report
March 12, 200719 yr comment_167688 Good to see this coming along, Should be down that way soon to pick up my engine crane after my car is sorted out.. Report
March 13, 200719 yr comment_167971 MMM good parts there well here it running soon des good work. Ah so many memories that crane I mean rollaclub bitch crane...lol Cameron Report
March 13, 200719 yr Author comment_167975 MMM good parts there well here it running soon des good work. Ah so many memories that crane I mean rollaclub bitch crane...lol Cameron Justin's crane has helped a number of people now. Anywho, These are the rims the Ke70 will be rolling on now. Report
March 13, 200719 yr comment_167981 The car might end up at my house yet, Des and i have something planned. Report
March 13, 200719 yr comment_167982 HAHAHA Justin u have all ready seen that car in flesh adn more when u cut the rust out..lol But no Ill be glad when it is at trevs I might be able to drive it then..lol Cameron Report
March 14, 200719 yr Author comment_168092 Yep fits easy, Just need to turn it on an angle to get the sock through. Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168097 Is that my old lift pump ur now again using..lol Or you end up getting a different one? Cam Report
March 14, 200719 yr Author comment_168100 Is that my old lift pump ur now again using..lol Or you end up getting a different one? Cam Its a new one, I couldnt buy the sock on its own so i had to buy a new pump aswell so... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now