Ke30-55 Members Page.

casey

hi everyone!! its been a while and I'm back. my ke35 just got a fresh new coat of paint two weeks ago. and yes we painted it ourselves too. DIY painting. this is the first time we ever attempted to apint a whole car. the color is dark green mica with gold mixed in.

well here she is and a quick update:

car: toyota corolla ke35

color: dark green mica with gold mix

engine: 3kb converted to single carb setup, ported and polished internals, 4-2-1 headers, 1.75 inch piping, twin 4" muffler out back

suspension: 2: lowering block in rear, custom fitted coilover springs/sleeves in front

wheels/tires: 13x7 mosports on 205/60 tires

coming soon: side exhaust pipe, custom half cage, bucket seat.

kuki_again_by_evil_hanzel.jpg

still have to buff and polish her. :P

and yes, the bumper isnt aligned yet. :D

more pics here of the progress:

http://crazee101.multiply.com/photos/album...REEN_Project_SR

Edited by old_skool_SR

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Name: Max Palm

Car: 1979 Ke55 Sedan, 4 Speed Manual

Motor & Driveline: All stock unfortunately

Suspension & Brakes: All stock, thinking about lowering blocks or flipping leaves sometime soon

Wheels & Tyres: 15" Chasers with Black Diamond low profiles

Interior: JVC headunit and 6" speakers in front doors, Alpine 6x9's in parcel shelf, Changed back to black theme, Woodgrain and chrome steering wheel

Body: Pretty straight. Stripped, bogged and primed lol. Goin for respray in Lime Green.

Other: Hole in exhaust for a bit deeper note until i get a 2", might not be smart idea but oh well it sounds kinda cool. Tinted taillights, Repositioned VX indicators, Red brake calipers, Windscreen washers on bonnet

Edited by Palmy

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jarrad

Car: 1981 KE55 Sedan

Motor & Driveline: All stock unfortunately (Re-Conned 4k though :))

Suspension & Brakes: Stock again

Wheels & Tyres: Some more stock

Interior: Crap condition and stock, minus the drivers seat which was changed before I bought it.

Body: Pretty crap, lots of rust. Lookin to get another decent shell.

Other: Engine seems real good, was worth the $100 alone. Got myself a car to play with though. It's my first rolla, definately not my last though.

Dad says the rust is fix-able, so I beleive him. Just since i've had the car at home and looked at it a bit more. I've noticed a few more things, so probably going to buy a KE30 or another KE55 if I can get one on the cheap (even with a rooted motor, cause i have a lovely one right here (L))

Cheers guys.

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Joseph

Motor & Driveline: Stock, minus extractors/exhaust

Suspension & Brakes: reseat and stiffen leafs in the back custom psrings in the front

Wheels & Tyres: hot wires at the back and standards with chrome ring on the front

Interior: Recaro bucket seats, tacho, stereo, new carpets, door cards, back seats (all in black)

Body: Full de rust and respray few months ago.

kefinalDSCF2619.jpg

kefinalDSCF2621.jpg

hi everyone!! its been a while and I'm back. my ke35 just got a fresh new coat of paint two weeks ago. and yes we painted it ourselves too. DIY painting. this is the first time we ever attempted to apint a whole car. the color is dark green mica with gold mixed in.

well here she is and a quick update:

car: toyota corolla ke35

color: dark green mica with gold mix

engine: 3kb converted to single carb setup, ported and polished internals, 4-2-1 headers, 1.75 inch piping, twin 4" muffler out back

suspension: 2: lowering block in rear, custom fitted coilover springs/sleeves in front

wheels/tires: 13x7 mosports on 205/60 tires

coming soon: side exhaust pipe, custom half cage, bucket seat.

kuki_again_by_evil_hanzel.jpg

still have to buff and polish her. :wink:

and yes, the bumper isnt aligned yet. :D

more pics here of the progress:

http://crazee101.multiply.com/photos/album...REEN_Project_SR

Ahhhh... that's such a nice car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WoW that looks very clean. I'm liking the wheels too, they aren't stockies are they??

They are 13s but they must be fairly wide as it has 205s on there, so at a guess 6.5" wide? Not the skinny little things they came standard with anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I will update pictures when I get a chance, I now have a Specometer tach and Kenny sticker.

Also, fitted a brand new inner tie rod end (got it for trade price too :) ), that was what caused the vibration, not flat spots.

hey just wondering how much it cost you fro the inner tie rod end cause I'm for a new one too