Spotted Qld

Des

should have given me a wave tez, sorry i didn't see ya!

:) You dingleberry dougy!

I was justr keeping people guessing :)

I didn't get a chance to post here on Monday :bash: I knew someone would beat me to it..........

Now the panelvan's finally on the road does that mean you will be attending the next cruise :huh:

Members dont see this ad

Sorry matt..thought it was you..tho wasnt 100% sure...i was in the toyota four b four silver one,with the big wheels and rust falling out of it..lol......

going too work at the time i seen ya..is now again the daily driver..lil panel van o mine will be getting a bit of a rest for a while due to lack of funds...lol..

Hi ya dougie..yep the owner of the ke38 van..seems to like KE`S hey....ha h ha ha ha ah aaa

nice job on the van mate and nice too see another one cruising....

I was justr keeping people guessing :)

I didn't get a chance to post here on Monday :( I knew someone would beat me to it..........

Now the panelvan's finally on the road does that mean you will be attending the next cruise :hmm:

Fair enough, point taken.

Not sure about the next cruise............................depends?

Sorry matt..thought it was you..tho wasnt 100% sure...i was in the toyota four b four silver one,with the big wheels and rust falling out of it..lol......

going too work at the time i seen ya..is now again the daily driver..lil panel van o mine will be getting a bit of a rest for a while due to lack of funds...lol..

Hi ya dougie..yep the owner of the ke38 van..seems to like KE`S hey....ha h ha ha ha ah aaa

nice job on the van mate and nice too see another one cruising....

sorry tez i wasn't taking much notice on the surrounding cars, i guess next time when i see a silver toyota i'll watch out for ya, petty your old girl will be off the road for a while, you never see rolla panelvans up this way anymore, well apart from that one for sale on the service road still sitting there rusting away! lol! And thanks for the compliment tez, 3 years in the making!

cheers phatke30!

• 2 weeks later...