June 9, 201016 yr comment_443580 should have given me a wave tez, sorry i didn't see ya! :) You dingleberry dougy! I was justr keeping people guessing :) I didn't get a chance to post here on Monday :bash: I knew someone would beat me to it.......... Now the panelvan's finally on the road does that mean you will be attending the next cruise :huh: Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443714 Sorry matt..thought it was you..tho wasnt 100% sure...i was in the toyota four b four silver one,with the big wheels and rust falling out of it..lol...... going too work at the time i seen ya..is now again the daily driver..lil panel van o mine will be getting a bit of a rest for a while due to lack of funds...lol.. Hi ya dougie..yep the owner of the ke38 van..seems to like KE`S hey....ha h ha ha ha ah aaa nice job on the van mate and nice too see another one cruising.... Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443974 I was justr keeping people guessing :) I didn't get a chance to post here on Monday :( I knew someone would beat me to it.......... Now the panelvan's finally on the road does that mean you will be attending the next cruise :hmm: Fair enough, point taken. Not sure about the next cruise............................depends? Sorry matt..thought it was you..tho wasnt 100% sure...i was in the toyota four b four silver one,with the big wheels and rust falling out of it..lol......going too work at the time i seen ya..is now again the daily driver..lil panel van o mine will be getting a bit of a rest for a while due to lack of funds...lol.. Hi ya dougie..yep the owner of the ke38 van..seems to like KE`S hey....ha h ha ha ha ah aaa nice job on the van mate and nice too see another one cruising.... sorry tez i wasn't taking much notice on the surrounding cars, i guess next time when i see a silver toyota i'll watch out for ya, petty your old girl will be off the road for a while, you never see rolla panelvans up this way anymore, well apart from that one for sale on the service road still sitting there rusting away! lol! And thanks for the compliment tez, 3 years in the making! cheers phatke30! Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_444033 The panelvans are making a comeback.........Finally people are realising how great they are :) Stylish, Handy and discreet if needed........What more could you want? Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_445348 Spotted bludger at work and in his car today on the way to and from work today i drove past you this arvo in the falcdog Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447522 Spotted a (I am colour blind so not 100% sure) aqua? KE15/7 on formation st wacol the other day. Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447527 Red ksev slant outside a car detailer on Elizabeth St Clontaff on Friday. Was doing a survey on the lot next door. Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447539 Trev I know of a KE15 that is aqua/blue ish around that area is auto one owner NICE as. Fully optioned also is an SL so very nice. Cameron Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447542 Trev I know of a KE15 that is aqua/blue ish around that area is auto one owner NICE as. Fully optioned also is an SL so very nice. Cameron Ok, I think a lady was driving it. Report
June 26, 201016 yr comment_447543 Ok, I think a lady was driving it. Yep female owner :lol: I know the one....I want it..lol Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_448955 spotted a nice clean ke70 wagon along queen street in goodna while he was on his smoko break from mowing the lawn hahaha :) Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_449309 spotted a white ae82 twinky hatch with black bonnet on creek road this avo, i was in my 20v 82 gave him the thumbs up lol Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_450593 spotted recently: two more ketos at my joint. brother in law has the bug. also spotted: teddy :P spotted today: JiP good to catch up... Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_451417 Blue KE55 (I think) along paradise rd slacks creek, RC sticker on top of windscreen, see it most mornings around 8am and again just now heading towards woodridge. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now