Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

What a day rolla-watching. Firstly spotted Irokin on the highway and pulled over and had a chat. Secondly drove about 5 more klm and passed a Yellow ke70 Panelvan. No windows, Rollaclub newschool sticker on the back glass. Shiny wheels. Quite wide rubber. I gave a toot and a wave and took off. Nice ride btw.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Yeah I figured there was a little more than 4k powah in the Spirit...very nice ride yourself.

Had my boss in the car, he thinks the rolla is the biggest joke out... just can't explain to some people :D

Made it all the way up to T-Bar and Back though, so I was stoked!

Good to finally start seeing some of the rolla community!! :locked:

What a day rolla-watching. Firstly spotted Irokin on the highway and pulled over and had a chat. Secondly drove about 5 more klm and passed a Yellow ke70 Panelvan. No windows, Rollaclub newschool sticker on the back glass. Shiny wheels. Quite wide rubber. I gave a toot and a wave and took off. Nice ride btw.

Yeah I figured there was a little more than 4k powah in the Spirit...very nice ride yourself.

Had my boss in the car, he thinks the rolla is the biggest joke out... just can't explain to some people :D

Made it all the way up to T-Bar and Back though, so I was stoked!

Good to finally start seeing some of the rolla community!! :locked:

That Toowoomba range is certainly a tester of cars great and small. So wierd to have two confirmed sightings in one day, having never been able to confirm anyone in the past.

Matt.

Today I spotted a 4X4 Corolla wagon (don't know the model number, AE92 equivalent) Nothing special I know except for the fact that it had a factory Sprinter badge on it and that next to that it said touring car.

I've never seen that before. Found it interesting.

Pulled up behind a goldie coloured KE70 just before work this morning (beatty road near archerfield ariport), had a rollaclub sticker on the back window. Gave my car a few revs behind him at the lights but didn't seem to get a response. And dude, you need to get your drivers rear axle/rim looked at, lol...