Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a red ke20 on the highway this arvo about 2pm driven by a young lass, some type of black rims i think.. South bound just after the caboulture BP..

that was probly the best part of the trip home and the first one ive ever seen on the road....

Spotted a red ke20 on the highway this arvo about 2pm driven by a young lass, some type of black rims i think.. South bound just after the caboulture BP..

that was probly the best part of the trip home and the first one ive ever seen on the road....

Spotted again yesterday, teddy has the plates. Also has a sticker across the front windescreen that said "Snappy Tom" in big white letters. She was quite pleasing on the eyes i must admit. :jamie:

just went to vist the oxley ABC wreckers today and as i was leaving saw this pretty clean looking Ae71 and i talk to the guy its he daily work car and he is the second owner with genuine 170xxxks on the clock but it auto and he said it had the big cam motor or something like that.