Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

Good to hear!

Many other bits you're waiting on?

  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Good to hear!

Many other bits you're waiting on?

Not a whole lot, mainly the expensive things. Haha.

 

Elite series Haltech(maybe the new street dash too).

Clutch for the W series.

Fuel system.

Intercooler.

I may get some new custom pushrods too.

 

 

 

  • Author

Don't want spool?

 

I've still got the spool conrods, but the standard A12 pushrods probably wont like what I throw at this engine. Luckily enough there is a guy 10min up the road that makes custom pushrods.

Sorry misread. Pushrods not conrods. You could try and find some tomei chrome moly a12 ones like I have. Guess they don't pop up real often though, mine were never advertised as far as I know and were offered to me.

  • Author

I actually have a set at home for a motor I'm doing(were not expensive either), I may need slightly shorter ones to deal with the TRD head as she's a bit shorter than a standard bigport head.

 

Standard pushrods n tappet covers are cheaper to replace!

where did you end up getting the head studs? and how much they end up costing you?

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

Just realised I don't have any photos of the TRD head on here.

Valves are 38mm and 30mm head size.

Ports are 38.5mm by 36mm on inlet and 30mm by 27mm on exhaust.

20170817_210838.jpg

20170817_210804.jpg

Awesome, what's next Stu?

  • Author
2 hours ago, Doogs said:

Awesome, what's next Stu?

Have the head, copper mani gasket and inlet mani at fabricator/tuner ATM.

My other fab mate is busting my balls to get the car back to finish the tunnel massage and gearbox x-member, it will then go to other fab/tuner for turbo mani. 

 

Slowly, slowly when I'm only paying for materials. 

2 minutes ago, kickn5k said:

Have the head, copper mani gasket and inlet mani at fabricator/tuner ATM.

My other fab mate is busting my balls to get the car back to finish the tunnel massage and gearbox x-member, it will then go to other fab/tuner for turbo mani. 

 

Slowly, slowly when I'm only paying for materials. 

Yeah fair enough, handy contacts to have!

What size turbo are you going for again?

  • Author

HKS gt25/30 is what I currently have, close enough to a garrett 28/71, that could change though.

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.