Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bodykits???

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In terms of bodykits for that type of car, it would be best to have it custom made,

you could cut the money down by making you own. there is a good site to follow some basic guidelines

that could help you along the way.

http://filer.case.edu/~jsh28/drew/bodykit.html

glad i could be of some help :y:

i think that any AE80/82 looks killer with the front bar of a AE93 SX be it Series 1 or 2 they look awsum. then some side skirts standard AE82 issue ;) and a simple rear bar, from say a SX again :y: much better looking than a body kit :P

 

Considering the OP said it was an 1984 CS sedan, I'm pretty sure that makes it an AE71 and not an AE82. I highly doubt front bars and skirts etc will carry over easily....

A guy up here has an AE82 front bar on his KE70. He did have to trim it to line up with the wheel arch better, but I think that was the only major modification. I'm not certain as I wasn't involved in putting it on, but from the look of it, it wasn't too bad, and it maintained the squared off look of the car.

 

As for mounting it, I seem to recall cable ties were involved, but I'm sure you could find a way to do it properly.

Considering the OP said it was an 1984 CS sedan, I'm pretty sure that makes it an AE71 and not an AE82. I highly doubt front bars and skirts etc will carry over easily....

 

 

ahhh, of course. i didnt even think of this :y:

 

but still, or the money you would spend on making a costum kit, it would be cheaper to modify one to fit.

take a look at carmate.com and the kits for 88-93 rolla's bolt on pretty easy to the vehicle you have :y:

  • Author

looks like I'm gonna have to to some modifications to the bodykit I'm going to get shipped. ill put pics up

canberra car styling make a front skirt for a ke70

 

you can also find the ae71 wing at the wreckers sometimes

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.