-RoBeRtO-

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think that any AE80/82 looks killer with the front bar of a AE93 SX be it Series 1 or 2 they look awsum. then some side skirts standard AE82 issue ;) and a simple rear bar, from say a SX again :y: much better looking than a body kit :P

Considering the OP said it was an 1984 CS sedan, I'm pretty sure that makes it an AE71 and not an AE82. I highly doubt front bars and skirts etc will carry over easily....

A guy up here has an AE82 front bar on his KE70. He did have to trim it to line up with the wheel arch better, but I think that was the only major modification. I'm not certain as I wasn't involved in putting it on, but from the look of it, it wasn't too bad, and it maintained the squared off look of the car.

As for mounting it, I seem to recall cable ties were involved, but I'm sure you could find a way to do it properly.

Considering the OP said it was an 1984 CS sedan, I'm pretty sure that makes it an AE71 and not an AE82. I highly doubt front bars and skirts etc will carry over easily....

ahhh, of course. i didnt even think of this :y:

but still, or the money you would spend on making a costum kit, it would be cheaper to modify one to fit.