February 18, 200818 yr comment_228640 One day I decided that I wanted a new Corolla in nice condition. So I picked up the Quokka and saw one for $1800. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was in good condition and came back the next weekend to test drive it. I told the guy that I wouldn't pay $1800 and he dropped straight to $1500 and threw in a CD player... Anyway, it's in great condition... the outside and inside are practically spotless except for a scratch to the left side and a tiny tear on one of the door's interior. There are areas that have rust but only a couple. More pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Mods: Interior: Original interior Dashmat Seat covers Boot release/(fuel release not set up) Exterior: T18 front & rear bumpers Engine: 5k conversion Head shaved & ported to 38mm Genie extractors Lukey muffler New 2" exhaust New hose clamps New spark plugs New water pump New radiator New thermostat and housing Oil catch can Transmission: New standard clutch & Spigot bearing Wheels: 15x6 Superlites on 205/50/R15 Planned Updates: Suspension (Lovells lows & KYB shocks all round) Depending on height after lowering, some spacers & guard roll Tinting 5 speed gearbox Audio Alarm Central locking Brakes Edited January 25, 200917 yr by Mybowlcut Report
February 19, 200818 yr Author comment_228853 Wow, thats tidy!!!!!!!! Look after her, mate.Haha yeah I reckon. Cheers and I will don't worry. :P Report
February 20, 200818 yr comment_228957 i like the number plate, you can say "6KW's man!" Edited February 20, 200818 yr by smeetsy1 Report
February 20, 200818 yr Author comment_228987 i like the number plate, you can say "6KW's man!"Haha. :P Report
March 4, 200818 yr Author comment_231489 Got some superlites put on. :( Cost me $1450 These photos are shit I'll get some ones in the afternoon. Edited March 4, 200818 yr by Mybowlcut Report
March 4, 200818 yr Author comment_231518 Haha I honestly don't pay attention to the brakes so I've never noticed. :( Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_231578 Got any pics to see how much they fill the guards, Like from the front of the car pointing down the side ? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now