June 3, 200620 yr comment_121038 2006 Toyota Qld at Acacia Ridge - Sunday June 11 Will a meet up at 8:00 at Aspley Mackers to leave shorty after, to travel to Acacia Ridge Toyota. Thinkin of doin a cruise like last year afterwards ? yes / no ? :monkey: Count me in for 1 ! Report
June 3, 200620 yr comment_121048 sounds like fun! ill be there if I'm not up to my armpits in 1ggte bits and poor as a mofo :monkey: Report
June 3, 200620 yr comment_121058 Edited for administration reasons - head counts for cruise Trev - Meet at all Toyota day, Attending other cruise Edited June 3, 200620 yr by Teddy Report
June 3, 200620 yr comment_121059 why? they have their separate cruise. they don't own the ATD. :monkey: Report
June 3, 200620 yr comment_121076 :monkey: -Sadly i can't go. I'm having to spend all day at maccas right around the corner too. :D Feel free to visit Lolla and f@$k :P: her in her massive exhaust. :) (She may be pushing 30, but she still gets around!!) Jon. Edited June 3, 200620 yr by JiP_01 Report
June 4, 200620 yr Author comment_121099 ^^^ SCCHHWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTT :monkey: Loves the Yakuza :doublebounce: Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121215 Sorry guys won't be making it this year. Damm work. If i wasnt't poor as a mofo and had fixed the scratch id consider it but i don't feel like it is at a good enough standard to take atm. Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121218 I'll be there as well as my dear ol' Dad. Will bring new car, old car in pieces. Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121230 Don't know if I'll be there or not. Chances are no I'd be guessing. Can someone ask about that "ATD Trophy" or whatever it was that we all paid for last year but never ever got? Report
June 5, 200620 yr comment_121342 Screw it, I'm going to try and bring both cars..... I didn't bother with the trophy. What do I need another one for? :monkey: Edited June 5, 200620 yr by Redwarf Report
June 5, 200620 yr comment_121356 rob, i'll offer to drive the KE55.....i'm serious too :monkey: PLEASE.....Pretty Please with sugar on top..... Edited June 5, 200620 yr by Xany Report
June 5, 200620 yr comment_121357 The plan will be for Mr Dwarf Snr to take the Milk Bottle with Evo 1 on the trailer, and me in the Evo 2. Sorry Dude... :monkey: Report
June 5, 200620 yr comment_121359 lol..... it's all good, i suppose grover has to be there....with or without supercharger... :monkey: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now