Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many Km's Can You Get Out Of A 4k??

Featured Replies

:) -Hey, I'm testing my 4K for a mate that wants to know how many km's you can get out of a full tank.

 

So I only just got my fuel guage working perminatly like a couple weeks ago.

 

What i'm really wanting to know is how far down does the needle drop till its empty and how many Km's is good for a 4K??

 

So far my reconn'd 4K has gone 425.5Km's and is currently roughly 2mm above the E mark. Thats with a K40 behind it while doing alot of stop/start city driving and a third highway driving and abit over.

 

Also does it make a differance if you use regular or preimium?? Cause i used 98 octaine unleaded at $1.50p/ltr.

 

thanks,

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

  • Replies 89
  • Views 155.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just over a tank and a half has got me near 900kays, (onl;y had car since thursday lol)

 

Thats highway and town, with a 3k..

Last tank I did 8.7L/100 K, tank before was 9L/100K tank before that was 10L/100K.

And I didn't think I changed my driving style too much, so I dunno. Only thing is haven't really been strapping it out cause the clutch is a bit fubar so thats probably it. More relaxed driving due to clutch. :)

 

edit: KE70 with stock un reco 4K 170 thou on motor and K40 behind it.

Edited by Killswitch

Caution: Autos DRINK the fuel, especially on the highway. Was 370km from 35 litres today. Manual gearbox going in on the weekend (thank the lord!)

:) -hmmm, Fuel light. that would be a great thing to have. :(

 

second that lol

I travelled 100 to 115 Km on 12.5 L of unleaded. Seems a little bit too much. Hobart driving.

I was pretty easy on the accelerator, hardly ever went up to 4000 rpm, and rolled down hills in neutral when ever I could.

 

The lowest I've had the fuel gauge was when the needle was just on the tip of the E

 

 

 

Bruce

:) -hmmm, Fuel light. that would be a great thing to have. :(

 

Working fuel gauge would be a great thing to have. Filled her up today with 98, going to let it run for 200-300km then fill up fully, see how much it takes and then just base a mental fuel gauge off that, until the current one gets fixed

  • Author

;) Heres an Update.

 

My fuel was at the "E" line and i had to travel to my sisters. So i went to fuel up. Since my car has a 50Ltr tank, i found out how much is left at the "E" mark. Its 10Ltrs cause i could only put in 40Ltrs. So every quarter is 10Ltrs. There's an interesting fact.

 

So the end result is 450ish. (I forgot to look when i filled up) It could have gone further cause of the extra 10Ltrs.

Edited by JiP_01

yeah, 10 litres after light comes on

light comes on at the e mark

ive got jus over 100 km with fuel light on before running out haha

in the ke70 4k k50 I'm stuffed gettin better than 10l/100km ;)

would having a 5-speed get better fuel economy?

  • Author

;) -I'd say so. Doing 100 in 4th would have to chew fuel.

 

I figured it out. It was 8.8Ltrs per 100kms

Edited by JiP_01

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.