Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Id try what Taz said, but fill the trench with weld. Id try it for ya, only if u could get the motor to christies beach on friday.
  2. Hmmm what happend today, I got a letter from the po-po today. claiming ive been reported speeding. Pffft , YEA RIGHT Just cus the utes loud doin 40kmh don't mean I'm speeding FFS )))))-= Grrrr at the good two shoes people that can't tolerate like cars that don't go putt putt putt beep beep putt putt putt And that people, is what ground my gear today :cool:
  3. maybe cus my car stands out? (big red one tonner with polished wheels) but i have an exhaust out the side and she roars around 40 in 2nd, 60 in 3rd and 95 in 4th. Nah, no fine. just a warning that ive been reported. still ticked off that i got it tho :y: So are my uniforms in the mail Jip? :cool:
  4. Vintage Rollaclub for ya. Hmmm what happend today, I got a letter from the po-po :cool: today. claiming ive been reported speeding. Pffft , YEA RIGHT Just cus the utes loud doin 40kmh don't mean I'm speeding FFS )))))-= Grrrr at the good two shoes people that can't tolerate like cars that don't go putt putt putt beep beep putt putt putt EDIT: i know it sounds like a "what grinds my gears" but fear not. theres a copy there too :y:
  5. Well most people are going with the deville front these days and that makes them stand out less. To have a standard front still on there makes it stand out a bit from the rest. plus a deville front end is a pretty big outlay for an apprentice. plus then i have to strip it back, get it painted and find time to fit it. But I'm not bothered what other people think, i likes it :cool: Wheels are CSA's centerline copy tho :y: the proper centerlines look FAT as :y:
  6. I think i should stop telling Myles all my plans for my next rolla.
  7. Hahaha, for sale thread them. see how they go hahaha
  8. if your making 500-800hp or even 300hp from a K engine, I think your lying haha
  9. E-mails like these. This is copied straight from the original, no mods. Hello!:cool: Sorry, you don't know me, but maybeI want to know you;)...I am with not bad body pretty girl..I very want to meet men of my dream:( I don't know how should he look...but maybe its you? I have lots of time for meetings and if you have any ideas how to spend it with me..Just email me back at xxxxxxxxx i will reply back with some really cool photos with me..and myabe you will want to meet next day)))see you. kiss No1, of your going to scam people like this. maybe you might beable to learnt some englesh :y: No2, OPTUS, the email adress un the "TO" section is sorta similar...but different enough that it shouldnt have been directed to the account it was recieved by. how many possibly private emails have been sent to wrong addresses.
  10. Try industrial springs on Port Road. they make springs for all cars, I'm sure they could try source some for u. Ph. 8346 2276
  11. 7k

    SLO-030 replied to Lukey's topic in Engine Conversions
    you have to fit the 7k engine mounts (rubber mount, not the cross member mount) as the 7k mounts are thinner to compensate for the wider block. If need be i MIGHT be able to get it welded, no promises tho.
  12. Next time mate. and there WILL be a next time :)
  13. Well it was a bit of a long distance thing so i could get away with most things but i didn't risk it lol. but now I'm truly free hahaha.
  14. I might come and have a gander. i would sorta take part but i've no toyota as of yet:(. Soon tho...SOON I TELL YA.:)
  15. yea my right shoulder hurts a tad. probably from all the left hand turns. the water on the outside part made this a bit hairy, but i SMEGGIN LOVED IT. whens the next one?
  16. OMG gues what happend today.... Ryan got single again :)
  17. Well you were organising it i guess. :y:
  18. Yea defiantly fun ay. Hmmm i dunno if it was a defective kart or driver haha, nah definatly a dodge cart. Podium 1st. Gabriel? one Lesleys mob 2nd Myles 3rd Myself. Overall a pretty good night. I'll definatly be up for another Kart night soon. I went straight home. sorta followed Myles out. did you guys hang around long? Had to get used to driving a car again, the steering and accelerator is SOO much lighter in the ute, spun it up a couple of times before i re adjusted. SO WHENS THE NEXT GO KART NIGHT HUH HUH?????
  19. :hmm: :y: :lol: :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
  20. Nice one Myles. don't worry, once i sort stuff out for ya she'll be ridin low.
  21. Hahaha, nice one. I wonder what you call what happend to me in perth :hmm:
  22. how much lower do you want them? i can get them reset or new lower ones made thru work. PM here or on msn :hmm:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.