Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Or do you prefer it this way?
  2. Its called a saturation change people :D Still the exact same colour, just more vibrant in effect :jamie:
  3. Here's a preview of what to expect....
  4. I'm going to be marking out the spots I will place the tripod on. Depending on people who show up, depends on how long per car I will take. :jamie:
  5. What are you going to enter Clint? :)
  6. Have done Soulsearcher's shoot today. The shots came out really well, so will upload some small ones in the next day or two to show you all what you're in for. I've also updated the first post with car care products you will need to bring in order to bring out the best in your car for the shoot.
  7. Ok, for a start, do you want pics with shitty colour levels and poor white balance? I'll be photoshopping my pics to adjust the levels correctly and make them more vibrant as I wont be submitting poor quality pics champ. Touching up is fine, but lowering a car etc with it is a no no.
  8. I think you all need to do something a little more active, like work on your cars instead of watching TV and then getting on a forum to whinge about it :)
  9. Wheels arent original :D Therefore its modified :)
  10. For those that take the time to prepare their car properly, I'll take some individual shots :)
  11. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Maybe it was something else that you were "baked" from :D
  12. Sure. If you know exactly where it is :D
  13. Sure is. Its out near Gawler/Barossa Area and I live right near the city as it is.
  14. Ahahaha *composes self* bwahahaha!
  15. Should still be shooting by then as I'll have to drive to the place first. Give me a call in the next day or so and I'll tel you where we are going.
  16. Thats the place :D
  17. I just don't think that a group of cars in shopping centre car park will make an ideal photo for a calendar. If you're going to do it, do it properly an with pride :D
  18. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted Bianca parked on Aquamarine Drive last night :D
  19. That you'll see when we arrive at the location. Make sure you have a bit of fuel as its a bit of a drive to where we are going :D
  20. I'll sort something out with you during the week after I finish work Lesley.
  21. So I'm donating some of my time with a half decent Digital SL/R to take some pics for the upcoming Rollaclub 2009 Calendar. When: Sunday 9th November Where: Meeting @ Bunnings, Parafield Time: 10am for an 11am sharp departure Preparation: I wont be taking pictures of unwashed and dirty cars, so you'll need to polish up your rolla's and bring some microfibre cloths and quick detailer to get rid of the dust, prior to taking photo's. Items Needed: 1 x Aerosol Can of Tyre Shine 1 x Microfibre Cloth 1 x Spray Bottle of Quick Detailer Feel free to sort this out amongst yourselves and split the cost if you will. We will be heading out North to a nice little car park, away from traffic with a decent looking backdrop. I'll be taking group shots and individual shots as well and the best shots from the day will then be submitted to Jon and decisions will be made from there on. Attendee List Raven (Photographer) MYSTIK 13BT_KE20 Murderess-KE55 SLO-030 The Pics:
  22. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I'd say you more than likely saw it parked on Hindley Street, if not there, then over by the Bus Station off Grote Street.
  23. I'd rather get the cars out at scenic spots, in a properly set-up location, not at a car show.
  24. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted what looks to be Roberts old KE25 on Main North Road this evening. Thats the car from the Small Car Sunday thread. (ROL-025)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.