Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. So, the saga continues.... ATAP sent me out a master cylinder only to find, when I took it out of the box, that it was a single circuit, not a dual circuit, so I promptly returned it. Now I have to get the master cylinder reconditioned, which is going to cost me $166 all up. Should have that done hopefully by this Friday.
  2. Yeah, and it doesnt work ;)
  3. Awww, isnt love grand? :P
  4. That I'm not sure of. Any paint experts want to answer that one?
  5. Clear coat over the top if it isnt glossy enough :S Though I don't get why you would pretty up a trailer that's going to get scratched from loading cars on and off it :y:
  6. So you figured out the wheel issue then?
  7. Raven replied to canna's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Not bad at all, I just think it needs to sit flush with the bodywork to look 100% :y: Can you recess the filler point so it sits flush?
  8. Pics tell a thousand words :yes:
  9. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    MIitch was also spotted flying past my work yesterday by my assistant manager :yes:
  10. My old 4K has a double row sitting in it too. I plan to get that out at some point :yes:
  11. The 4K and 5K are a single row timing chain setup. The 3K is a double row.
  12. Through a company in Adelaide called ATAP - Click Here If you go to the contact us section, it lists an ATAP in Melbourne :yes:
  13. Because I get trade price for most things that are outside of work, its costing me a mere $95 :yes:
  14. Try BMW wheels. Same stud pattern :yes:
  15. Another update. Took the car into a mechanic today to check over the brakes and it has now been discovered that the master cylinder has an internal leak, sucking in a small amount of air. So on Monday, I'll be getting myself a new master cylinder, bench bleeding it, and then fitting it up after work at some point.
  16. I work as an Automotive Parts Interpreter, so I'll have a suss with a kit, though I have changed it over and it does have a known working M/C in it.
  17. I'll have a look for you tomorrow and see what I come up with. I'll suss out the 1 7/8 too. PM me your mobile number dude and I'll give you a buzz tomorrow if we have it.
  18. Unfortunately I don't have that option as these cars were never fitted with a booster from the factory.
  19. Try a Goss Fuel Pump in place of the Fuelmeiser one :yes:
  20. Keep on calling the insurance company every couple of days, asking on the progress of your claim. Take the advice from me, I used to be a claims officer for an insurance company last year :yes:
  21. I've spent far too much time as it is to bother with any other attempts to try and get the brakes working. I've never had this issue with any braking system before and I even started from scratch and bled the master cylinder first today and then went on to bleed the rest of the system, starting from the rear left, then rear right then front left and then front right.
  22. Nothing special about that bar the Trueno front end.
  23. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Need to grip the bolt for the bumper with vice grips and work the nut back and forth as to not snap it off due to age and corrosion :yes:
  24. Cick on the 2nd link in my signature "1971 KE25 Coupe". Its all in there.
  25. I second that. WGMG is the fact that I've bled the brakes several times now on the KE25 and still have an intermittent braking issue!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.