Everything posted by Raven
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
Thats just too hektik for your undeez uleh. :P
-
1971 Ke25 Coupe And 1973 Ke20 Sedan
Rear windows are a different profile, so unfortunately that wouldnt work too well. Pity I sold my 25 with the venetian still in it hey Kim? :P
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
The most recent pic of me. Will have more up tomorrow night as it's the girlfriends 21st birthday and I might actually look decent enough :P
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Hey, I'll be in the Magna. Can't help it if your car is slow :P
-
What Cars Have/do You Own?
1982 Daihatsu Handivan - 2cyl Beast 1978 Mazda 9292L Sedan - 4 cyl, Auto 1979 XD Falcon Sedan - 3.3 Manual 1977 TE Cortina Sedan - Worked 2L Manual 1983 XE Falcon - 250 X-flow, Auto 1978 XC Falcon - 250 X-flow, 3 speed column-shift manual 1978 TE Cortina - Heavily worked 250 X-flow, manual - Fastest car I've owned to date 1988 EA Falcon - Eb 4.0L, 5 speed, XR8 LS 1976 KE30 - 4A-C, 5 speed 1989 KE55 - 4A-C, 5 speed 1976 KE36 Panel Van - 4K powered, 5 speed 1972 KE25 - 4K, 3K head, 5 speed 1974 KE25 - 4K, 5 speed 1994 TS Magna - 3.0L V6 manual - current daily
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
This thing is going to get started on in the next few weeks. Probably start on it in March. Since the Magna is all fixed and the Red KE25 is sold, I can start to slowly put money into this one and get it sorted out :D
-
Sony Ericsson Or Nokia?
I used to work in phone insurance. Nokia's have screen issues and SE have joystick issues. They're both as bad as each other. In saying that, I have a Nokia 6300 and it hasnt failed me in the year or so that I've had it. If you want a camera, get a camera, not a phone with a shitty built in camera that your typical point and shoot camera will outperform 10 to 1.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
The condenser in an AU is mounted in front of the radiator. You're probably thinking heater core :bash:
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Lock it in Eddie. :wink: I'll be there.
-
Spotted
Yes, its Australian-Delivered, but ADM means Australian DOMESTIC Market, not Australian Delivered Model. They were still sold in Japan Tally :wink:
-
Spotted
Last time I checked, I was pretty certain that my KE25 was built in Japan :P Says so on the compliance plate :P
-
Girls Of Rollaclub
Queen20v is also a chick.
-
Ke25 Door Seals
Yep, a strong rubber contact adhesive. I used Tarzan grip on my 25 and it seemed to do the job. Just make sure you follow the instructions exactly on the tube.
-
Spotted
I beg to differ. Granny spec looks shit and is overdone if you ask me :P JDM is where its at :P
-
Spotted
And my 25 is now sold, so I guess if you snooze, you lose :P
-
Replacement Seat Belts
SOme auto trimmers will also have the ability to make new belts for your old buckles and clasps. Make a few phone calls, see what you come up with in your area.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
That reminds me of things in the past :dance:
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
I should be in, but doubt it will be in the Red KE25 as thats currently up for sale. Will be in the Magna though :dance:
-
3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!
I was detected doing 108km/h, alleged speed was 104km/h, was on the Princes Highway, Greenwald, between East GReenwald Road and T&W Road. My driving record isnt clean either. I only just paid another speeding fine here. Thas like, 4 demerit points gone in two months :) Only got two left!
-
Melbourne's Worst Fires Since Ash Wednesday
Hmm, not cool. Death toll stands at 181 now :cool: I suggest some of you, if not all of you, get some old clothing together and go and donate it.
-
3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!
I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too. Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first. Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
Yep, I know I was correct :yes: Good to see you have it sorted now though ;)
-
Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb
Providing the KE25 passes its driving today, I may or may not be there tomorrow :P
-
Restoring Ke25 Steering Wheel
I've got a overrated one :P Not willing to part with it though.